5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adj. Intensely eager; passionate.
- v. To quarrel in a noisy or angry way.
- v. 1. To give careful thought to; to ponder. 2. To have plans to; to intend.
- n. A source of great wealth; something that brings great riches.
- n. An intense or extreme enthusiasm or excitement.
5 True/False Questions
flair → v. To discourage or prevent from taking action.
synonymous → adj. Able to be passed easily from one person to another.
forfeit → adj. Intensely eager; passionate.
innovation → n. Something new; a new way of doing something.
asset → v. 1. To attack violently or verbally. 2. To trouble in the mind.