5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Book by Samuel P. Huntington about significance of democratization
- an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
- the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
- reason or justification for existing
- form structure of European union
5 True/False questions
Mackinder, Halford J. → One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
Friedrich Ratzel → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Territorial morphology → A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.
Barriozation → The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
Barrio → District in Spanish-speaking country