5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
- reason or justification for existing
- first to propose rimland theory
- an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
- form structure of European union
5 True/False questions
Barriozation → District in Spanish-speaking country
Territorial morphology → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
primate city → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Forward Capital → capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.
Mackinder, Halford J. → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control