5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
- the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
- reason or justification for existing
- District in Spanish-speaking country
- Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
5 True/False questions
Conference of Berlin → meeting of 14 mostrly european countries on how to divided up Africa amongst themselves disregarding African input or ethnic groups
Territorial morphology → A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.
Three pillars → District in Spanish-speaking country
Forward Capital → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Friedrich Ratzel → The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood