← Unit 4 APHuG Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
- A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.
- an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
- Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
- German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
5 True/False Questions
Three pillars → form structure of European union
Mackinder, Halford J. → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
primate city → District in Spanish-speaking country
Conference of Berlin → meeting of 14 mostrly european countries on how to divided up Africa amongst themselves disregarding African input or ethnic groups
raison D'etre → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control