5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- District in Spanish-speaking country
- One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
- The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
- an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
- Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
5 True/False Questions
raison D'etre → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
Three pillars → District in Spanish-speaking country
Friedrich Ratzel → German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
Barriozation → The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
Forward Capital → capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.