← Unit 4 APHuG Vocab Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A state's geographical shape, which can affect its spatial cohension and political viability.
- form structure of European union
- meeting of 14 mostrly european countries on how to divided up Africa amongst themselves disregarding African input or ethnic groups
- One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics
- capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.
5 True/False Questions
Dowry death → Women in India driven to death by harrasment of families making them marry
raison D'etre → the political theory that if one nation comes under Communist control then neighboring nations will also come under Communist control
primate city → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Friedrich Ratzel → German who originated geopolitical theory. Pioneered environmental determinism. Stated that there are 7 laws of state growth.
Nicholas Spykman → form structure of European union