5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Book by Samuel P. Huntington about significance of democratization
- form structure of European union
- capital city positioned in actually or potentially contested territory usually near an international border, it confirms the states determination to maintain its presence in the region in contention.
- an Arctic territory in northern Canada created in 1999 and governed solely by the Inuit
- District in Spanish-speaking country
5 True/False questions
Territorial morphology → The dramatic increase in hispanic population in a given neighborhood
primate city → The largest settlement in a country, if it has more than twice as many people as the second-ranking settlement.
Nicholas Spykman → form structure of European union
Conference of Berlin → form structure of European union
Mackinder, Halford J. → One of the founding fathers of Geopolitics