5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- blood pressure
- glycemic index
- body fat percentage
- a from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
- b what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
- c what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- d the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
- e the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
- (T or F) Distress is negative stress
- what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- what are the components of the FITT formula
- what does arthritis affect?
5 True/False Questions
post-menopausal → what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
12 → the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
9 → the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
energy → what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
progressive muscle relaxation → __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body