5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- release glucose
- body composition
- weakening the immune system
- a what involves monitoring physical stress response
- b how does stress causes cancer
- c What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
- d what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
- e __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
5 Multiple choice questions
- leukemias cause an increase in what?
- how many amino acids are considered essential
- what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time
- what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
5 True/False questions
essential fat → skeletal muscles are under what control?
stress → (T or F) Distress is negative stress
body fat percentage → from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
overload principle → the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
BMI → how many amino acids are considered essential