5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- whole grains
- essential fat
- progressive muscle relaxation
- a ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- b what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time
- c what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
- d what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
- e overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
5 Multiple choice questions
- (T or F) Distress is negative stress
- (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance
- the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
- what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
- increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
5 True/False questions
Frequency, Intensity, time type → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
9 → the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
allostasis → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
post-menopausal → which women are at greatest risk for osteoporosis?