5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- white blood cells
- a a pound of fat has how many calories?
- b what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- c what does arthritis affect?
- d how many amino acids are considered essential
- e leukemias cause an increase in what?
5 Multiple choice questions
- how many amino acids are there
- what are the 6 stages of change?
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- what do simple carbohydrates provide?
- a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
5 True/False questions
oxygen and nutrients → what causes the body's immune system to attack the joint?S
essential fat → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
Burnout → (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
cardiovascular disease → what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
Frequency, Intensity, time type → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?