5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- blood pressure
- a what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- b the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
- c where are complementary proteins found?
- d What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
- e (T or F) it is realistic to anticipate that problems will occur when first starting an exercise program
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time
- what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
- skeletal muscles are under what control?
- what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
5 True/False Questions
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
training effect → a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
refined carbohydrates → what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
energy → what do simple carbohydrates provide?
Frequency, Intensity, time type → what does type2 diabetes do to your body?