5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil
- a what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?
- b what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- c what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
- d which women are at greatest risk for osteoporosis?
- e how are trans fats produced?
5 Multiple choice questions
- bioelectrical impedance is based on the principle _____________________________________________
- what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
- increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
5 True/False questions
wellness → What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
12 → the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
General adaptation syndrome → what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?
osteoporosis → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
ballistic stretching → stretching with a jerking bouncing movement is known as what?