5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- training effect
- lean tissue is a better conductor than fat
- a what does arthritis affect?
- b a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
- c where are complementary proteins found?
- d how many amino acids are there
- e bioelectrical impedance is based on the principle _____________________________________________
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- what are the 6 stages of change?
- leukemias cause an increase in what?
- What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
- skeletal muscles are under what control?
5 True/False Questions
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
refined carbohydrates → what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
HDL cholesterol → what is the fastest growing chronic disease
false → (T or F) Distress is negative stress
Burnout → (T or F) Distress is negative stress