5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- General adaptation syndrome
- glycemic index
- refined carbohydrates
- resistant to insulin
- a what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- b what do simple carbohydrates provide?
- c what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- d what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
- e what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what is the fastest growing chronic disease
- what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
- hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
- __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
- what are the components of the FITT formula
5 True/False Questions
weakening the immune system → a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
false → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
lean tissue is a better conductor than fat → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
cancer → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?