5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- systolic over diastolic
- glycemic index
- coronary heart disease
- precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance, and termination
- a what are the 6 stages of change?
- b what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- c women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
- d what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- e how is blood pressure represented?
5 Multiple choice questions
- as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
5 True/False questions
9 → women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
training effect → a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
interconnected → the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
cancer → (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance
overload principle → the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as