5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- white blood cells
- glycemic index
- Frequency, Intensity, time type
- body composition
- a leukemias cause an increase in what?
- b what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- c __________defined as the relative amounts of lean and fat tissue in the body
- d what are the components of the FITT formula
- e what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
- where are complementary proteins found?
- how many amino acids are there
- as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
- What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
5 True/False Questions
systolic over diastolic → how is blood pressure represented?
Burnout → what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
hodgkins and non-hodgkins → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
cardiovascular disease → what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
post-menopausal → what disease is associated with low calcium intake?