5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- glycemic index
- weakening the immune system
- precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance, and termination
- a what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- b what are the 6 stages of change?
- c how does stress causes cancer
- d what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- e skeletal muscles are under what control?
5 Multiple choice questions
- what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
- the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
- a pound of fat has how many calories?
- what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?
- which women are at greatest risk for osteoporosis?
5 True/False questions
osteoporosis → what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?
coronary heart disease → what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
biofeedback → increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
inactivity → hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
General adaptation syndrome → to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________