5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resistant to insulin
- Frequency, Intensity, time type
- a what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?
- b the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- c a pound of fat has how many calories?
- d what are the components of the FITT formula
- e what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
5 Multiple choice questions
- the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
- from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
- hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
5 True/False questions
refined carbohydrates → what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
ballistic stretching → stretching with a jerking bouncing movement is known as what?
benign → what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
body fat → what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
BMI → what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification