5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rheumatoid arthritis
- body fat percentage
- a what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
- b the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
- c what causes the body's immune system to attack the joint?S
- d from a health standpoint ______ ___ _________ is more important than body weight
- e how many amino acids are considered essential
5 Multiple choice questions
- overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
- leukemias cause an increase in what?
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- what do simple carbohydrates provide?
5 True/False questions
adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
systolic over diastolic → how is blood pressure represented?
blood pressure → increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance, and termination → what are the 6 stages of change?
cardiovascular disease → what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?