5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil
- rheumatoid arthritis
- a how are trans fats produced?
- b the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- c hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
- d skeletal muscles are under what control?
- e what causes the body's immune system to attack the joint?S
5 Multiple choice questions
- what reduces your cells sensitivity to insulin?
- how many amino acids are there
- (T or F) Distress is negative stress
- what removes plaque from the artery walls?
- as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
5 True/False questions
coronary heart disease → what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
glycemic index → as muscle temperatures increase so does ____________
progressive muscle relaxation → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
12 → the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
false → what is the second leading cause of death in the US?