5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- release glucose
- oxygen and nutrients
- coronary heart disease
- a What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
- b what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
- c what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- d what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
- e (T or F) Distress is negative stress
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- hypokinetic disease are disesas caused by _________
- women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
- how many amino acids are there
- what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
5 True/False Questions
plants → where are complementary proteins found?
overload principle → to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
systolic over diastolic → overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
progressive muscle relaxation → ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil → what does type2 diabetes do to your body?