5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- cardiovascular disease
- release glucose
- a skeletal muscles are under what control?
- b what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
- c What is the optimal soundness of body and mind
- d what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
- e what incorporates height and weight to estimate weight classification
5 Multiple choice questions
- how many amino acids are there
- women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits
- increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
- what are the two main types of lymphomas called?
- ______________ is the minimal amount of fat needed for normal physiological function
5 True/False questions
weakening the immune system → how does stress causes cancer
training effect → a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
systolic over diastolic → how is blood pressure represented?
oxygen and nutrients → what does a malignant tumor need to grow?
HDL cholesterol → what removes plaque from the artery walls?