5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- glycemic index
- body fat
- Frequency, Intensity, time type
- a what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- b increased levels of ______ ___ put and individual at risk for diabetes
- c what is the state of stress-induced physical and mental exhaustion called?
- d what disease is associated with low calcium intake?
- e what are the components of the FITT formula
5 Multiple choice questions
- what involves monitoring physical stress response
- what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
- what is the second leading cause of death in the US?
- the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
- what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
5 True/False questions
weakening the immune system → a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
systolic over diastolic → what does type2 diabetes do to your body?
release glucose → (T or F) In order to lose weight, an individual should strive to achieve a positive caloric balance
voluntary → what does arthritis affect?
true → (T or F) Distress is negative stress