5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- cardiovascular disease
- whole grains
- progressive muscle relaxation
- post traumatic stress disorder
- release glucose
- a what is the stress management technique that identifies muscular tension and releases it one muscle group at a time
- b what is the leading cause of death in the united states?
- c overall most college students do not consume enough _____ _______
- d what is an individual's response to stress in severe cases called?
- e what is one of the primary functions of cortisol?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
- how is blood pressure represented?
- a pound of fat has how many calories?
- what measures the rate at which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- what describes how the body responds to stress when homeostasis is disrupted?
5 True/False Questions
allostasis → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
adding hydrogen atoms to unsaturated oil → how are trans fats produced?
blood pressure → the pressure exerted on the wall of the blood vessels is known as
9 → how many amino acids are considered essential
osteoporosis → what are the simultaneous changes that occur in the body to maintain homeostasis?