5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- overload principle
- precontemplation, contemplation, preparation, action, maintenance, and termination
- a what is the fastest growing chronic disease
- b a pound of fat has how many calories?
- c what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
- d what are the 6 stages of change?
- e to train at a level that is greater than what your body is accustomed to is called __________
5 Multiple choice questions
- how is blood pressure represented?
- what are the components of the FITT formula
- where are complementary proteins found?
- the majority of americans with diabetes have which type?
- what is a non-cancerous tumor called?
5 True/False questions
coronary heart disease → what type of cardiovascular disease that causes most deaths?
interconnected → the 6 dimensions of wellness are ____________
osteoporosis → what is the biggest impediment to academic success?
weakening the immune system → a change in the body that occurs as a result of exercise training is known as the training effect
12 → women need what percentage of essential fats for reproductive system related fat deposits