5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Coup d'etat
- National Convention
- Louis XIV
- Conscription (Draft)
- a The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
- b seizure of power by force
- c Built many cultural aspects, very famous for Versailles. Part of the Bourbon family...ladies man
- d required enrollment into the military
- e willing to accept Louis as a constitutional monarch
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- community of people living together, sharing everything
- Napoleon's policy of preventing trade between Great Britain and continental Europe, intended to destroy Great Britain's economy.
- members of a party chosen in each state to formally elect the president and vice president
- King Louis' wife, austrian, loathed by the country. very oblivious. "Hamlet of Marie Antionette"
- brought France back to rule
5 True/False Questions
Declaration of the Rights of Man and the Citizen → states the general belief of how France should treat its people-similar to our declaration.
Declaration of Pillnitz → the promise by Austria and Prussia to protect the French monarchy
Tennis Court Oath → in the French Revolution, a radical group made up of Parisian wage-earners, and small shopkeepers who wanted a greater voice in government, lower prices, and an end of food shortages
George Jacques Danton → leader of the Jacobins and charges
"Old Regime" → the political and social system that existed in France before the French Revolution