5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Declaration of Pillnitz
- National Convention
- Charlotte Corday
- a The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
- b members of a party chosen in each state to formally elect the president and vice president
- c land tax on peasants/second class (anybody but 1st class)
- d assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France
- e the promise by Austria and Prussia to protect the French monarchy
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- favoring extreme changes, especially in politics and government
- having political or social views favoring reform and progress
- states the general belief of how France should treat its people-similar to our declaration.
- a new type of killing system created by Dr.Guillotine, nothing has turned around for them so this is what they turned too
- officially (violently) marks the beginning of the French revolution
5 True/False Questions
Sans-culottes → in the French Revolution, a radical group made up of Parisian wage-earners, and small shopkeepers who wanted a greater voice in government, lower prices, and an end of food shortages
Tennis Court Oath → spread word that EVERY possible thing that could go wrong was Louis fault. National assembly wants him to shut up, so he hid in the sewers and developed nasty skin condition
slogan of french rev. → July 1793-1794; neighbor turns on neighbor; anything said turns against oneself and usually ends up getting them guillotined. most people killed were from the 3rd estate
"The Mountain" → the political and social system that existed in France before the French Revolution
Consulate → Form of government which followed the directory -established by Napoleon-ended when Napoleon was crowned emperor.