5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- National Convention
- a willing to accept Louis as a constitutional monarch
- b don't think they need any type of government at all; they want Louis dead
- c 5 co directors
- d The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
- e community of people living together, sharing everything
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France
- Form of government which followed the directory -established by Napoleon-ended when Napoleon was crowned emperor.
- Built many cultural aspects, very famous for Versailles. Part of the Bourbon family...ladies man
- form of government in which the leader has absolute power and authority
- land tax on peasants/second class (anybody but 1st class)
5 True/False Questions
Jean Paul Marat → composed of one legislative body
Coup d'etat → a vast panic that spread quickly through France in 1789; peasant rebellions bacame part of the Great Fear; citizens, fearing invasion by foreign troops that would support the French monarchy, formed militias
Tennis Court Oath → Delegates of the third estate made an oath not to disband until the National Assembly had drafted a constitution
Olympe de Gouge → wrote the "Rights of Women and the Citizen"
Louis XVIII → brought France back to rule