5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- George Jacques Danton
- National Convention
- Civil Code/Napoleonic Code
- Charlotte Corday
- Olympe de Gouge
- a The meeting of party delegates every four years to choose a presidential ticket and write the party's platform.
- b cancels the ''birth'' factor of jobs(just b/c you weren't born in 1st class doesn't mean you can't run for office anymore)
- c leader of the Jacobins and charges
- d wrote the "Rights of Women and the Citizen"
- e assassinated Jean-Paul Marat b/c she is convinced that the Jacobins are destroying France
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- members of a party chosen in each state to formally elect the president and vice president
- inherits the country on the verge of it collapsing; VERY POOR KING-did not do his job; had no interest in anything political, would have rather been a locksmith. married Marie Antionette at a very young age
- Built many cultural aspects, very famous for Versailles. Part of the Bourbon family...ladies man
- states the general belief of how France should treat its people-similar to our declaration.
- composed of one legislative body
5 True/False Questions
Conscription (Draft) → a person who believes government power, particularly in the economy, should be limited in order to maximize individual freedom
The Great Fear → a person who believes government power, particularly in the economy, should be limited in order to maximize individual freedom
Napoleon Bonaparte → ruler of france from 1799-1815; made many promises to France that he would fix all their problems, almost like a dictatorship. he takes advantage of the open slot for a leader that France has
Moderates/"Plain" → didn't have a side, could be either Jacobin or Girondist
Alexander I (of Russia) → Extremists who oppose a change and want to turn the clock back to the time before certain changes occurred