5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vascular plant
- a a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
- b the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- c in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
- d The largest group
- e a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 2 groups of seedless plants
- a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
- Shrubs that grow in dry areas
- the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
- in flowering plants, the lower part of a pistil that produces eggs in ovules.
5 True/False questions
Cycads → Grow in the tropics
rhizoid → a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.
Gingkoes → The largest group
gymnosperm → a woody,vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit.
pollen → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.