5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vascular plant
- nonvascular plant
- a the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
- b a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.
- c the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
- d a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.
- e a woody,vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
- the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
- one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
- the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- The largest group
5 True/False questions
Nonvascular & Vascular Plants → 2 groups of seedless plants
pistil → one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
stamen → the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
Gnetophytes → Shrubs that grow in dry areas
phloem → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.