5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
- b a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
- c a woody,vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit.
- d the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- e the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The largest group
- 2 groups of seedless plants
- Shrubs that grow in dry areas
- the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
- the female reproductive part of a flower that produces seeds & consists of an ovary, style,& stigma.
5 True/False questions
petal → one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
ovary → in flowering plants, the lower part of a pistil that produces eggs in ovules.
Gingkoes → Only one living species
pollen → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
Cycads → Grow in the tropics