5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Shrubs that grow in dry areas
- b a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.
- c The largest group
- d the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- e the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
- a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
- in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
- Grow in the tropics
5 True/False questions
Gingkoes → Only one living species
pollination → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
ovary → Grow in the tropics
pistil → one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
nonvascular plant → a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.