5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- b in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
- c Grow in the tropics
- d the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
- e a horizontal, underground stem that produces new leaves, shoots, & roots.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
- a woody,vascular seed plant whose seeds are not enclosed by an ovary or fruit.
- Shrubs that grow in dry areas
- the female reproductive part of a flower that produces seeds & consists of an ovary, style,& stigma.
- a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.
5 True/False questions
petal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
Nonvascular & Vascular Plants → the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
Gingkoes → the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
xylem → the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
Conifers → Only one living species