5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- nonvascular plant
- Nonvascular & Vascular Plants
- a 2 groups of seedless plants
- b the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- c the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
- d a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
- e the female reproductive part of a flower that produces seeds & consists of an ovary, style,& stigma.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.
- the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.
- Grow in the tropics
- The largest group
5 True/False Questions
petal → one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
speal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
Gnetophytes → Shrubs that grow in dry areas
ovary → the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
pollen → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.