5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nonvascular & Vascular Plants
- a 2 groups of seedless plants
- b a rootlike structure in nonvascular plants that holds the plants in place & helps plants get water & nutrients.
- c in flowering plants, the lower part of a pistil that produces eggs in ovules.
- d a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
- e Shrubs that grow in dry areas
5 Multiple choice questions
- Only one living species
- the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.
- the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
- the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
- Grow in the tropics
5 True/False questions
petal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
Conifers → in flowering plants, the lower part of a pistil that produces eggs in ovules.
pollen → the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
speal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
vascular plant → the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.