5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- vascular plant
- nonvascular plant
- a Grow in the tropics
- b the type of tissue in vascular plants that provides support & conducts water & nutrients from the roots.
- c a plant that has specialized tissues that conduct materials from one part of the plant to another.
- d the female reproductive part of a flower that produces seeds & consists of an ovary, style,& stigma.
- e the three groups of plants (liveworts, hornworts,&mosses) that lack specialized conducting tissues & true roots, stems,&leaves.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- one of the ring or rings of the usually brightly colored, leaf- shaped parts of a flower.
- The largest group
- 2 groups of seedless plants
- in flowering plants, the lower part of a pistil that produces eggs in ovules.
- the tiny granules that contain the male gametophyte of seed plants.
5 True/False Questions
pollination → the transfer of pollen from the male reproductive structures to the female structures of seed plants.
gymnosperm → a flowering plant that produces seeds within a fruit.
speal → in a flower, one of the outer most rings of modified leaves that protect the flower bud.
stamen → the male reproductive structure of a flower that produces pollen & consists of an anther at the tip of a filament.
phloem → the tissue that conducts food in vascular plants.