5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a shape
- b a bothersome annoying person
- c the principal character in a work of fiction
- d a disloyal person who betrays or deserts his cause or religion or political party or friend etc.
- e a closed plane figure bounded by straight sides, a flat shape with many straight sides
5 Multiple choice questions
- a verb form that can act as the main verb in a verb phrase or as an adjective to modify a noun or a pronoun
- a change or alteration in form or qualities
- a tropical forest, usually of tall, densely growing, broad-leaved evergreen trees in an area of high annual rainfall.
- isolation to prevent the spread of infectious disease
- a colorless gas (O3) soluble in alkalis and cold water
5 True/False questions
-ment → act of, result
Quandary → lacking any definite plan or order or purpose
Silhouette → a tropical forest, usually of tall, densely growing, broad-leaved evergreen trees in an area of high annual rainfall.
-ure → process, state of
Outrageous → a change or alteration in form or qualities