5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quatour <L.
- Bi <L.
- Duplex <L.
- a twofold
- b a quarter of a circle; a tool for measuring altitude; any one of the four parts made by two intersecting perpendicular lines
- c four
- d two
- e a large slab of stone; a large organization the acts as a single unit
5 Multiple choice questions
- a house with two living units
- to divide into two equal parts
- a ruler of a kingdom or empire; a black and yellow N. American butterfly
- a long speech made by one person
- being in complete agreement
5 True/False questions
trisect → to divide into three parts
monogram → a design made of letters
Monos <G. → two
unilateral → having two sides; made between two people or groups
bicentennial → a two-hundredth anniversary