5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Tres <L.
- Quartus <L.
- Quatour <L.
- a three
- b fourth
- c four
- d a one-sided decision
- e a two-hundredth anniversary
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- having two sides; made between two people or groups
- to make an identical copy of something; to repeat
- a group of three officials
- a ruler of a kingdom or empire; a black and yellow N. American butterfly
- a stanza or a group of four lines in poetry
5 True/False Questions
duplex → to make an identical copy of something; to repeat
Decem <L. → ten
Centum <L. → ten
centenary → pertaining to a one-hundred year period
monolougue → a long speech made by one person