5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- All 4
- a In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- b Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
- c who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- d Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
- e Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
5 True/False Questions
Matthew and Mark → which gospels narrate the temptation of Jesus
life → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
monotheism → Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
Jerusalem → Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name → john 1:14