5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mark 10:45
- Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary
- a which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- b Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?
- c where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
- d who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
- e In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
- John 20:30-31
- the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
- which gospels narrate the temptation of Jesus
5 True/False Questions
Both → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Incarnation → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
bow down and worship him → At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?
Peter, James, John → who made up Jesus' inner circle?
Jerusalem → Which city did Jesus weep over