5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary
- All 4
- a Which city did Jesus weep over
- b who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
- c Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
- d who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- e According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
5 Multiple choice questions
- In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
- Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
- know the 7 signs of John
5 True/False questions
Moses and Elijah → At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?
Galilee → Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth → John 20:30-31
satan → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
Luke 6 → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____