5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- Peter, James, John
- Matthew and Luke
- a Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
- b which gospels narrate the temptation of Jesus
- c who made up Jesus' inner circle?
- d what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- e name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
- who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
- what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
5 True/False questions
mark → which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
Women → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
satan → which gospel contains the high priestly prayer?
Anonymous Righteousness → in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
Apocalyptic → what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity