5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name
- a who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- b Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?
- c which gospels narrate the last supper?
- d Which city did Jesus weep over
- e John 20:30-31
5 Multiple choice questions
- At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
- According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
- who made up Jesus' inner circle?
- in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
5 True/False questions
Both → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Caiaphus, Herod, Pilate → Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
life → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Apocalyptic → Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
Alexander the Great → At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?