5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Davidic, 2 samuel 7
- Luke 6
- a which Jewish sect did not believe in resurrection, angels or spirits?
- b which passage contains the list of blessings and woes that opens the "sermon on the plain"
- c which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
- d Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- e Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- john 1:14
- what genre are the gospels?
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
5 True/False Questions
monotheism → Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name → john 1:14
Anonymous Righteousness → At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
Matthew → Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
life → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?