5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mark 10:45
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- Anonymous Righteousness
- Matthew and Luke
- a who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
- b where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
- c in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- d name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
- e which gospels narrate the temptation of Jesus
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?
- Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- John 20:30-31
- In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
5 True/False questions
Peter, James, John → who made up Jesus' inner circle?
Apocalyptic → Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
Caiaphus, Herod, Pilate → Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth → john 1:14
Essenes → Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?