5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name
- bow down and worship him
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- a name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
- b The authorship of which synoptic gospel is traditionally ascribed to an apostle?
- c John 20:30-31
- d in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- e which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- what genre are the gospels?
- In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- know the 7 signs of John
- what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
5 True/False questions
Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary → who are the 5 women in the genealogy in Matthew
Women → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
satan → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
Mark 10:45 → According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth → john 1:14