5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mark 10:45
- a what is the name of the doctrine that God became a human being and "assumed flesh" in Jesus of Nazareth
- b In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- c where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
- d In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
- e Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
- Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
5 True/False Questions
All 4 → In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
Matthew and Mark → which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
Women → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15 → know the 7 signs of John
Rahab, tamar, ruth, mary → which Gospels narrate the transfiguration