5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11
- Bread of life 6
Light of the world 8-9
the door and gate 10
the good shepherd 10
the resurrection and Life 11
the way truth and life 14
the vine 15
- a what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- b At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
- c know the 7 signs of John
- d Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
- e name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
5 Multiple choice questions
- in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- Which gospel is the shortest and often thought of be the earliest gospel written?
- John 20:30-31
- In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
- Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
5 True/False questions
Both → which gospel contains the high priestly prayer?
Peter, James, John → who made up Jesus' inner circle?
Incarnation → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
Mark 10:45 → According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
Moses and Elijah → At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?