5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Davidic, 2 samuel 7
- Moses and Elijah
- Peter, James, John
- a which gospel contains the high priestly prayer?
- b Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- c who made up Jesus' inner circle?
- d At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?
- e what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
- In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
5 True/False Questions
Luke 6 → which passage contains the list of blessings and woes that opens the "sermon on the plain"
Alexander the Great → What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
Essenes → Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
monotheism → At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
Both → Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?