5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anonymous Righteousness
- Moses and Elijah
- Caiaphus, Herod, Pilate
- Alexander the Great
- a Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- b What individual is associated with the spread of Greek culture and ideas throughout the Mediterranean world?
- c In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
- d in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- e At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?
- Which city did Jesus weep over
- the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit
- name the 7 I AM statements and their locations
- Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
5 True/False Questions
All 4 → In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
life → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?
Apocalyptic → what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
Matthew → what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
and the word became flesh and dwelt among us and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only son from the father, full of grace and truth → John 20:30-31