5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Davidic, 2 samuel 7
- water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11
- a Hellenization refers to the spread of which ancient culture?
- b In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
- c Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- d Which of the gospels contains an account of Jesus' birth featuring the visit of magi, wise men from the east
- e know the 7 signs of John
5 Multiple choice questions
- Which gospel is structured around five discourses of Jesus
- According to the 2 source hypothesis, what are the two major sources Matthew and Luke used to write their gospels
- in the temptation narratives, Satan offers Jesus all the kingdoms of the world if he (Jesus) will just do what?
- The authorship of which synoptic gospel is traditionally ascribed to an apostle?
- At the transfiguration, Jesus spoke with which two OT figures?
5 True/False questions
All 4 → In the synoptic gospels, in which region did Jesus' ministry begin and in which region does it end?
Mark 10:45 → where is the verse "the son of Ma came not to be served, but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many" found?
Apocalyptic → Near the end of the synoptic gospel's, Jesus talks about things to come using elaborate, cataclysmic imagery such as the moon turning to blood.. what is this kind of speech called?
now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name → john 1:14
Pneumatology → the technical term for the study of the Holy Spirit