5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Anonymous Righteousness
- now jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written so that you may believe that jesus is the christ, the son of God and that by believing this you may have life in his name
- water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11
- a know the 7 signs of John
- b John 20:30-31
- c in the sermon on the mount, what is the common feature of Jesus' teaching regarding prayer, almsgiving and fasting
- d what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- e what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- which gospel contains the high priestly prayer?
- Which Israelite covenant most directly contributed to 1st century messianic expectation? where is it located?
- According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
- which gospel is most strongly directed towards jewish readers and focuses on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament?
- which of the synoptic Gospels does not contain a genealogy
5 True/False Questions
All 4 → Which gospels narrate the triumphal entry
biographies → what genre are the gospels?
Matthew and Luke → which Gospels narrate the transfiguration
Women → who were the first people to see the risen Christ?
Matthew and Mark → which Gospels narrate the transfiguration