5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a which gospel is most strongly directed towards jewish readers and focuses on Jesus as the fulfillment of the Old Testament?
- b Are the four gospels historical documents or theological documents?
- c what name means "accuser" or "adversary" in Hebrew
- d Which Jewish sect was the most influential among the common people of Israel in the 1st century?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Before whom did Jesus stand trial?
- who made up Jesus' inner circle?
- what do we call material that is that is intended to provide grounds for believing the claims of Christianity
- Which Jewish sect lived in the wilderness and practiced a radical ascetic lifestyle?
- According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
5 True/False questions
monotheism → At its most basic level what is unique about the Jewish faith?
water to wine 2
heals officials son 4
heals invalid 5
feeds 5000 6
walks on water 6
heals man born blind 9
raises Lazarus 11 → know the 7 signs of John
Holy spirit → the word paraclete means helper is and is primarily used to refer to whom?
All 4 → According to Mark 8, following Jesus means sacrificing one's _____
Women → In the 1st century, Israel was a province of which ancient Empire?