7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.
- Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
- sexual assult by an individual with whom the victim has a dating relationship with and the sexual assult takes place within the context of this relationship
- FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
- the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
- The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose
6 True/False Questions
malware → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
Transitional organized crime → unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
Bureau of justice statistics → those crimes reported annually by the FBI in its Uniform Crime Report.include murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.
Crime index → unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Murder → unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Uniform Crime reporting program → A statistical crime reporting program run by the FBI's Criminal justice information services devision.