7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
- made up of eight offenses used to measure crime: homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson
- Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
- the agency in the Department of Justice that is the primary source of criminal justice statistics for federal and local policymakers
- Criminal activity consisting of the repeated following and harassing of another person.
- the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
6 True/False Questions
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
National incident-based Reporting system → Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
Murder → unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
property crime → Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
malware → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
Uniform Crime reporting program → A classification of crimes along a particular dimension, such as legal categories,offender motivation, victim behavior, or the characteristics of individual offenders.