7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
- the agency in the Department of Justice that is the primary source of criminal justice statistics for federal and local policymakers
- A statistical crime reporting program run by the FBI's Criminal justice information services devision.
- the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
- The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose
- A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
6 True/False questions
Date rape → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
Forcible rape → the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
Part 1 offenses → made up of eight offenses used to measure crime: homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson
malware → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
Murder → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
National incident-based Reporting system → Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.