7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose
- Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
- the agency in the Department of Justice that is the primary source of criminal justice statistics for federal and local policymakers
- the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
- Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
- unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
6 True/False Questions
Part 1 offenses → those crimes reported annually by the FBI in its Uniform Crime Report.include murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.
Dark figure of crime → a metaphor that emphasizes the dangerous dimension of crime that is never reported to the police
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
Transitional organized crime → unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
malware → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
Crime index → made up of eight offenses used to measure crime: homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson