7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
- the agency in the Department of Justice that is the primary source of criminal justice statistics for federal and local policymakers
- unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
- made up of eight offenses used to measure crime: homicide, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, larceny-theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson
- FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
- Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
6 True/False questions
Date rape → sexual assult by an individual with whom the victim has a dating relationship with and the sexual assult takes place within the context of this relationship
property crime → burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson as reported in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports
Rape → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
Murder → the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
Uniform Crime reporting program → A statistical crime reporting program run by the FBI's Criminal justice information services devision.
Sexual battery → The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose