7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
- burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson as reported in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports
- A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
- unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
- the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
- Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
6 True/False Questions
Bureau of justice statistics → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
National crime Victimization Survey → FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
Date rape → sexual assult by an individual with whom the victim has a dating relationship with and the sexual assult takes place within the context of this relationship
Crime typology → A classification of crimes along a particular dimension, such as legal categories,offender motivation, victim behavior, or the characteristics of individual offenders.
Dark figure of crime → a metaphor that emphasizes the dangerous dimension of crime that is never reported to the police
Sexual battery → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.