7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
- FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
- sexual assult by an individual with whom the victim has a dating relationship with and the sexual assult takes place within the context of this relationship
- those crimes reported annually by the FBI in its Uniform Crime Report.include murder, rape, robbery, aggravated assault, larceny, and motor vehicle theft.
- A statistical crime reporting program run by the FBI's Criminal justice information services devision.
- the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
6 True/False questions
National incident-based Reporting system → Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
Stalking → Software that is harmful or destructive, such as viruses and worms.
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
property crime → Criminal acts that involve force or the threat of force against others and includes aggravated assault, murder, rape, and robbery
Bureau of justice statistics → the agency in the Department of Justice that is the primary source of criminal justice statistics for federal and local policymakers
Transitional organized crime → unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.