7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- the carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will.
- unlawful activity undertaken and supported by organized criminalk groups operating across natioanl boundaries.
- A classification of crimes along a particular dimension, such as legal categories,offender motivation, victim behavior, or the characteristics of individual offenders.
- FBI calls households randomly, collects data that may not have been reported
- Collects detailed data on every single crime occurrence.
- the threatened or actual use of physical force to get someone to have sex without giving consent
6 True/False questions
Murder → unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
Dark figure of crime → a metaphor that emphasizes the dangerous dimension of crime that is never reported to the police
Sexual battery → The intentional and wrongful physical contact with a person without his or her consent that entails a sexual component or purpose
Clearance rate → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
Bureau of justice statistics → A comparison of the number of crimes cleared by arrest and prosecution with the number of crimes reproted during any given time period.
property crime → burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, and arson as reported in the FBI's Uniform Crime Reports