5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a barely sufficient
- b recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
- c Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
- d having an offensive odor
- e To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
- Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive
- A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into a body of water; a headland
- filled with or evoking sadness
- the act of giving a false appearance
5 True/False Questions
shiftless → barely sufficient
hyperbole → extravagant exaggeration
pugnacious → Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
desecrate → recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
sodden → Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose