5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
- b violate the sacred character of a place or language
- c combative; belligerent
- d Decomposition into fragments or parts; disintegration.
- e lazy, lacking in ambition and energy; inefficient
5 Multiple choice questions
- lacking energy or vitality
- the act of giving a false appearance
- filled with or evoking sadness
- barely sufficient
- extravagant exaggeration
5 True/False questions
fetid → Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive
brazen → Thoroughly soaked; saturated. 2. Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy. 3. Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink. 4. Unimaginative; torpid.
eulogy → euphemisms for 'fat'
reconcile → the act of giving a false appearance
temerity → violate the sacred character of a place or language