5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
- b having an offensive odor
- c a formal speech praising a person who has died
- d Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose
- e Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive
5 Multiple choice questions
- barely sufficient
- combative; belligerent
- lacking energy or vitality
- Decomposition into fragments or parts; disintegration.
- Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound
5 True/False questions
doleful → filled with or evoking sadness
commiserate → To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
promontory → A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into a body of water; a headland
shiftless → Thoroughly soaked; saturated. 2. Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy. 3. Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink. 4. Unimaginative; torpid.
portly → a formal speech praising a person who has died