5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a extravagant exaggeration
- b filled with or evoking sadness
- c barely sufficient
- d Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound
- e A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into a body of water; a headland
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a formal speech praising a person who has died
- lacking energy or vitality
- recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
- To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
- Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose
5 True/False Questions
portly → euphemisms for 'fat'
dissolution → Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive
reconcile → To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
pugnacious → Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
desecrate → recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger