5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (adj.) lasting only a short time, fleeting; (n.) one who stays only a short time
- b To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
- c filled with or evoking sadness
- d having an offensive odor
- e violate the sacred character of a place or language
5 Multiple choice questions
- recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
- extravagant exaggeration
- euphemisms for 'fat'
- Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
- combative; belligerent
5 True/False questions
sodden → Thoroughly soaked; saturated. 2. Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy. 3. Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink. 4. Unimaginative; torpid.
shiftless → lazy, lacking in ambition and energy; inefficient
reconcile → To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
eulogy → euphemisms for 'fat'
dissolution → Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.