← TEWWG Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Decomposition into fragments or parts; disintegration.
- b To feel or express sorrow or pity for; sympathize with.
- c barely sufficient
- d A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into a body of water; a headland
- e filled with or evoking sadness
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
- lacking energy or vitality
- Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound
- Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive
- the act of giving a false appearance
5 True/False Questions
sodden → Thoroughly soaked; saturated. 2. Soggy and heavy from improper cooking; doughy. 3. Expressionless, stupid, or dull, especially from drink. 4. Unimaginative; torpid.
temerity → recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
fetid → having an offensive odor
desecrate → recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
eulogy → euphemisms for 'fat'