5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a euphemisms for 'fat'
- b Decomposition into fragments or parts; disintegration.
- c Boldness of enterprise; initiative or aggressiveness.
- d barely sufficient
- e recklessness; a foolish disregard of danger
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To reestablish a close relationship between. To settle or resolve. To bring (oneself) to accept
- (adj.) lasting only a short time, fleeting; (n.) one who stays only a short time
- Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose
- a formal speech praising a person who has died
- combative; belligerent
5 True/False Questions
pretense → the act of giving a false appearance
doleful → Having or revealing little emotion or sensibility; impassive
fetid → having an offensive odor
promontory → A high ridge of land or rock jutting out into a body of water; a headland
sodden → Food for horses or cattle; raw material for a designated purpose