5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- minister lutheran
- worchester, preacher, chaplain
- acts and monuments/book of martyrs
- a the bishop of london who ordained foxe as a deacon and eventually ended up in his book of martyrs
- b latimer: former bishop of _____, influential ______, former _______ of edward VI
- c foxe was trained as a _______ but had to leave the school because he was too _________
- d foxe's book he wrote while on the continent, aiming to "make england protestant forever" (both titles)
- e who did henry VIII appoint to become the archbishop of canterbury?
5 Multiple choice questions
- tyndale's patron - wealthy merchant and financed tyndale's translation of the bible
- another name for the book of common prayer
- who was a great humanist of the tudor period?
- the two spanish friars who tried to change cramner's mind
- when was the tudor period?
5 True/False questions
parable of the wicked mammon → what act declared henry VIII the head of the anglican church?
resigns as chancellor → More was one of the most powerful men in england because he was the ______ ________ under henry VIII
prayer, fasting, godly virtues → the people radley influenced
justification by faith → what was tyndale's Parable of the Wicked Mammon about?
the book of common prayer → what book did thomas cramner write?