5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- dr. smith
- dr. cole
- book of martyrs
- king edward's prayer book
- a what book did foxe write?
- b More's serious fantasy about a traveler to a new world
- c catholic, who previously recanted catholicism, who ironically delivered the sermon before ridley and latimer's burning
- d another name for the book of common prayer
- e gave the sermon before cramner's death
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the bishop of london who ordained foxe as a deacon and eventually ended up in his book of martyrs
- the people latimer influenced
- foxe tutored the children of henry _______, earl of ________; his children became powerful protestant leaders
- a lasting result of foxe's book of martyrs
- biblical example dr. smith used to prove that dying for a belief is not as important as the belief
5 True/False Questions
his ability to communicate to the common man → tyndale's strength as a translator
justification by faith → what was tyndale's Parable of the Wicked Mammon about?
bishop of london → what book did foxe write?
making a living and advancing english protestantism → tyndale's nickname
humphrey monmouth → catholic, who previously recanted catholicism, who ironically delivered the sermon before ridley and latimer's burning