5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Appearance, especially the expression of the face
- b Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
- c Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay
- d One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person
- e Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
5 Multiple choice questions
- To strengthen or support with other evidence; make more certain
- Rashly or wastefully extravagant
- A short, witty poem expressing a single thought or observation.2. A concise, clever, often paradoxical statement.
- devoid of inhabitants
- One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person
5 True/False questions
cahoots → Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
supercilious → Feeling or showing haughty disdain.
rancor → Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
apparition → Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another
infinitesimal → Immeasurably or incalculably minute.