5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a devoid of inhabitants
- b Feeling or showing haughty disdain.
- c Sharing an edge or boundary; touching
- d Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
- e Excessively ornate or complex in style or language; grandiloquent
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
- A short, witty poem expressing a single thought or observation.2. A concise, clever, often paradoxical statement.
- Lacking definite form; shapeless
- Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay
- Of or relating to shepherds or herders
5 True/False Questions
portentous → Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
vacuous → Devoid of matter; empty.
libertine → A deceptive stratagem or device
infinitesimal → Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
protégé → One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person