← the great gatsby Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person
- b Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
- c To strengthen or support with other evidence; make more certain
- d Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
- e Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
- Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- A short, witty poem expressing a single thought or observation.2. A concise, clever, often paradoxical statement.
- Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
5 True/False Questions
contiguous → Sharing an edge or boundary; touching
languid → lacking energy or vitality
meretricious → Attracting attention in a vulgar manner
portentous → Happening by accident or chance
prig → Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.