5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To strengthen or support with other evidence; make more certain
- b Stopping and starting at intervals
- c Deserving commendation; praiseworthy.
- d Attracting attention in a vulgar manner
- e Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
5 Multiple choice questions
- Happening by accident or chance
- Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
- Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
- Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
- Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay
5 True/False questions
wan → Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
subterfuge → A deceptive stratagem or device
libertine → A deceptive stratagem or device
obstinate → devoid of inhabitants
prig → A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.