← the great gatsby Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
- b inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- c A short, witty poem expressing a single thought or observation.2. A concise, clever, often paradoxical statement.
- d lacking energy or vitality
- e Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- devoid of inhabitants
- Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
- To strengthen or support with other evidence; make more certain
- Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
- Extreme indulgence in sensual pleacorroboratesures; dissipation.
5 True/False Questions
meretricious → Happening by accident or chance
portentous → Happening by accident or chance
vehement → Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
rancor → Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
vicarious → Devoid of matter; empty.