5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person
- b Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
- c Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
- d Happening by accident or chance
- e inclined to make trouble; unruly.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
- Sharing an edge or boundary; touching
- Appearance, especially the expression of the face
- Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
- Affecting the organs of taste or smell with a sharp acrid sensation.
5 True/False Questions
intermittent → Disposed to fight; pugnacious
hauteur → Haughtiness in bearing and attitude; arrogance.
portentous → Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
vicarious → Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another
obstinate → devoid of inhabitants