5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- b Putting an end to all debate or action 2. Not allowing contradiction or refusal; imperative
- c Of or relating to shepherds or herders
- d One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person
- e Stubbornly adhering to an attitude, opinion, or course of action; obdurate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
- Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay
- Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
- Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another
- Of the nature of or constituting an omen; foreboding
5 True/False questions
cahoots → Questionable collaboration; secret partnership
infinitesimal → Immeasurably or incalculably minute.
subterfuge → A deceptive stratagem or device
vacuous → Devoid of matter; empty.
laudable → Deserving commendation; praiseworthy.