5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Having qualities or characteristics more often associated with women than men.
- b inclined to make trouble; unruly.
- c A deceptive stratagem or device
- d Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
- e Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
5 Multiple choice questions
- devoid of inhabitants
- Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.
- Rashly or wastefully extravagant
- A person who demonstrates an exaggerated conformity or propriety, especially in an irritatingly arrogant or smug manner.
- Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another
5 True/False questions
garrulous → Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
rancor → Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
vacuous → Devoid of matter; empty.
presumptuous → Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
laudable → Deserving commendation; praiseworthy.