5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a ghostly figure
- b Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
- c One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person
- d Felt or undergone as if one were taking part in the experience or feelings of another
- e Deserving commendation; praiseworthy.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A deceptive stratagem or device
- One whose welfare, training, or career is promoted by an influential person
- Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
- Bitter, long-lasting resentment; deep-seated ill will.
- Of the same size, extent, or duration as another
5 True/False Questions
fractious → inclined to make trouble; unruly.
garrulous → Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
supercilious → Attracting attention in a vulgar manner
countenance → Appearance, especially the expression of the face
infinitesimal → Of or relating to shepherds or herders