5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Going beyond what is right or proper; excessively forward.
- b Having or emitting fragrance; aromatic
- c Given to excessive and often trivial or rambling talk; tiresomely talkative.
- d Sharing an edge or boundary; touching
- e Happening by accident or chance
5 Multiple choice questions
- One who acts without moral restraint; a dissolute person
- Devoid of matter; empty.
- The din and commotion of a great crowd
- ghostly figure
- Lacking definite form; shapeless
5 True/False questions
debauchery → Intended to delay. 2. Tending to postpone or delay
vicarious → Devoid of matter; empty.
pastoral → Of or relating to shepherds or herders
peremptory → Putting an end to all debate or action 2. Not allowing contradiction or refusal; imperative
wan → Unnaturally pale, as from physical or emotional distress.