5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- composed of two legislative branches or chambers
- having or involving two sides; binding on both parties
- any muscle have two heads or points of origin, as the large muscle at the front of the upper arm.
- two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
- consisting of or supported by two parties, especially two major political parties
4 True/False questions
binoculars → two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
bivalve → a mollusk having two valves or shells hinged together, as a muscle or clam
biped → a two-footed animal
bicuspid → a tooth having two points.