5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- any muscle have two heads or points of origin, as the large muscle at the front of the upper arm.
- two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
- to cut in two, as a diameter bisects a circle
- consisting of or supported by two parties, especially two major political parties
- composed of two legislative branches or chambers
4 True/False questions
binoculars → two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
bilingual → able to use two languages
bicentennial → having or involving two sides; binding on both parties
biscuit → twice-cooked or baked; a quick bread baked in small pieces.