5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a mollusk having two valves or shells hinged together, as a muscle or clam
- marrying one person while legally married to another
- any muscle have two heads or points of origin, as the large muscle at the front of the upper arm.
- having or involving two sides; binding on both parties
- two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
4 True/False questions
bisect → twice-cooked or baked; a quick bread baked in small pieces.
bicameral → composed of two legislative branches or chambers
biped → a two-footed animal
bicuspid → twice-cooked or baked; a quick bread baked in small pieces.