← UNIT 9 LEAP VOCAB Test
5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- composed of two legislative branches or chambers
- marrying one person while legally married to another
- a tooth having two points.
- any muscle have two heads or points of origin, as the large muscle at the front of the upper arm.
- having or involving two sides; binding on both parties
4 True/False Questions
bicycle → two circles or a two-wheeled vehicle
biped → a two-footed animal
biscuit → twice-cooked or baked; a quick bread baked in small pieces.
bisect → to cut in two, as a diameter bisects a circle