7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Change in appearance but still same substance
- outside nucleus, no mass negative charge
- In nucleus mass of 1 amu neutral charge.
- Smallest particles of matter
- Evenly mixed such as saltwater
- In nucleus mass of 1 amu positive charge.
6 True/False Questions
Symbols → Atoms with more or less electrons than protons
Ions → Atoms with more or less electrons than protons
Heterogeneous → Not evenly mixed
Chemical Change → Change to a new substance with new properties
nucleus → Stands for an element.
Compounds → Two or more elements chemically combined.