3 Written Questions
2 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. People would come up with new creative ways to help the poor.
2. Scientific and medical research would be better funded.
3. Foreign aid to commoners would increase.
4. It would be cheaper to take care of the elderly in their own homes rather than nursing homes.
5. Government needs can be addressed quicker.
- Time, gratitude, incentives, shared pain, power...
2 True/False Questions
What is the social external benefit of this proposal? → To get people to hate paying taxes less.
What is the exact proposal? → To get people to hate paying taxes less.