3 Written Questions
2 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time, gratitude, incentives, shared pain, power...
- To get people to hate paying taxes less.
2 True/False Questions
What are two dramatic solutions to helping the government finance programs for the elderly? → New immigration (have the young immigrants pay SS tax) and rewarding people for paying taxes (by letting them choose where they want their money to go).
What are 5 benefits of the 100% charitable tax credit? → 1. People would come up with new creative ways to help the poor.
2. Scientific and medical research would be better funded.
3. Foreign aid to commoners would increase.
4. It would be cheaper to take care of the elderly in their own homes rather than nursing homes.
5. Government needs can be addressed quicker.