3 Written Questions
2 Multiple Choice Questions
- Time, gratitude, incentives, shared pain, power...
- For there to be a marginal tax increase of 10% for individuals making over $75,000 but offer a 100% tax credit for public contributions up to the entire amount of the tax surcharge.
2 True/False Questions
What is the overall goal of this proposal? → To get people to hate paying taxes less.
What are 5 benefits of the 100% charitable tax credit? → 1. People would come up with new creative ways to help the poor.
2. Scientific and medical research would be better funded.
3. Foreign aid to commoners would increase.
4. It would be cheaper to take care of the elderly in their own homes rather than nursing homes.
5. Government needs can be addressed quicker.