3 Written questions
2 Multiple choice questions
- 1. People would come up with new creative ways to help the poor.
2. Scientific and medical research would be better funded.
3. Foreign aid to commoners would increase.
4. It would be cheaper to take care of the elderly in their own homes rather than nursing homes.
5. Government needs can be addressed quicker.
- New immigration (have the young immigrants pay SS tax) and rewarding people for paying taxes (by letting them choose where they want their money to go).
2 True/False questions
What is the current Michigan law about charitable donations? → Public contribution credit, community foundation credit, homeless shelter/food bank credit (70% tax deduction).
What is the social external benefit of this proposal? → People will be taught social responsibility and realize this is more emotionally rewarding than paying taxes is.