5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Where was the first English colony? The first successful English colony?
- How were some of the ways the English used to finance their passage to america
- Shays' Rebellion
- Who was (is) known as the Father of the Country? The Father of the Constitution? The Father of the National Debt?
- what is blue blood?
- a joint stock companies or to become indentured servants
- b Roanoke island, Jamestown
- c was led by Daniel Shays it was a protest against the land being taken away and they were aked to pay taxes with gold coins when they were getting paid with gold coins
- d George Washington, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton
- e nobility or social prominence
5 Multiple choice questions
- Colonists were attacking british troops so they fired in self defense, He said all should be treated equal
- the northwest passage
- Gave all powers to the states; No central authority; Messed up economy; No central government; Had to ask states for permission to tax and take money. It got us through the revolution
- Hernan Cortez conqured the Atzecs, and Francisco Pizarro conqured the incas
- middle,south, and north
5 True/False questions
Who was at the Constitutional Convention? Who famously wasn't? → all states attended except GA and RI
What were the famous three "G's" of Spanish exploration? → Spain said it was conquering was for GOD,glory, and gold but they really wanted GOLD, GLORY, and god
Who were some of the leaders of colonial resistance against the british? → Spain, Britain, Holland, France
Who led the Protestant Reformation in England? → they were more desperate for work, they took less pay, and if they died you didn't have to pay them
Phyrric victory → a victory that is exceptionally costly in terms of troops an example is Bunker Hill