5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who were the major conquistadors of the Spanish explorers, and what people and rulers did they conquer?
- How did England make up for it naval inferiority with its private fleet?
- What was impressment?
- Phyrric victory
- Why was it important to assume all the debts?
- a queen Elizabeth hired private muskateers called the sea doggs to defeat the spanish "invincible" armada
- b a victory that is exceptionally costly in terms of troops an example is Bunker Hill
- c Hernan Cortez conqured the Atzecs, and Francisco Pizarro conqured the incas
- d so we could get a national credit
- e it was the forceable capture of american soildiers and put into the british navy
5 Multiple choice questions
- An elderly but feisty farmer in Salem, famous for his tendency to file lawsuits. His wife, Martha, is accused of witchcraft, and he himself is eventually held in con-tempt of court and pressed to death with large stones and his last words are "more weight"
- Britain basically ignored the colonies before the French and Indian war it ended because England needed tax money from the colonies
- Alexander Hamilton, Henry Knox, something Randolf(idk if u know click edit the password is<3) and Thomas Jefferson.
- the french were good to the indians so that they could develop a fur trade, but the spanish made the indians their slaves and were very mean to them
- They were passed as a punishment from the Boston Tea Party. The port of Boston was shutdown, colonists couldn't hold town meetings, officers had to be tried in England or Canada, there was a new Quartering Act passed
5 True/False questions
What was Queen Elizabeth's famous quote? → Alexander Hamilton, Henry Knox, something Randolf(idk if u know click edit the password is<3) and Thomas Jefferson.
What were the problems of the Articles of Confederation? What success did it have? → they planned to meet again in a year and they created the Olive branch petion
Who was Metacomet? → the chief of Wampanoag. he was the war leader of the Wampanoag in King Phillip's war
How did Adams' handle the XYZ affair? → He rode out himself to put it down
What were the three regions of the English Colonies? → middle,south, and north