5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Who led the Protestant Reformation in England?
- What truly happened at the Boston Massacre? Why did John Adams defend the soldiers?
- What are the lengths of terms of office for President, Senator, Representative, and Supreme Court Judge?
- How did the results of the French and Indian war hurt the relationship between England and its American colonists?
- Why use an Irishman in place of a slave?
- a Henry VIII
- b Colonists were attacking british troops so they fired in self defense, He said all should be treated equal
- c Americans wanted to be independent but England needed money from taxes from the Americas so they would not let them become independent
- d 4 years, 6 years, 2 years, life
- e they were more desperate for work, they took less pay, and if they died you didn't have to pay them
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the northwest passage
- George Washington, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton
- the war put England in debt so they taxed the Americas
- they had lots of money from the gold but no food or crops to live on
- the french were good to the indians so that they could develop a fur trade, but the spanish made the indians their slaves and were very mean to them
5 True/False Questions
What are the major compromises of the Constitution? → The 3/5 compromise (all slaves are counted as 3/5 of a person) the Great compromise (a compromise creating the house and senate) and the electoral college
Tell of the British enforcements of mercantilism and discipline in the years after the French and Indian War? → they only allowed trade with england and no other foriegn countries
Why were the Americans upset over the taxes that they had to pay? What was the British view on this? → The Sons of Liberty
What were the three regions of the English Colonies? → middle,south, and north
What was Salutary Neglect? Why did this end? → Britain basically ignored the colonies before the French and Indian war it ended because England needed tax money from the colonies