5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What was impressment?
- What are the major compromises of the Constitution?
- Who were some of the other European countries involved with colonizing America?
- What was Queen Elizabeth's famous quote?
- What were the Intolerable Acts?
- a it was the forceable capture of american soildiers and put into the british navy
- b The 3/5 compromise (all slaves are counted as 3/5 of a person) the Great compromise (a compromise creating the house and senate) and the electoral college
- c "I may not be a lion, but I am a lion's cub, and I have a lion's heart."
- d Spain, Britain, Holland, France
- e They were passed as a punishment from the Boston Tea Party. The port of Boston was shutdown, colonists couldn't hold town meetings, officers had to be tried in England or Canada, there was a new Quartering Act passed
5 Multiple choice questions
- middle,south, and north
- 4 years, 6 years, 2 years, life
- they were more desperate for work, they took less pay, and if they died you didn't have to pay them
- George Washington, James Madison, Alexander Hamilton
- economic theory where a country's wealth is measured by gold and silver (exporting greater than imports), A crop that is grown to be sold for money instead of being used for personal needs, someone who learns trade from a master crafts person
5 True/False questions
How did Adams' handle the XYZ affair? → He rode out himself to put it down
Giles Corey → "More weight!"
Who led the Protestant Reformation in England? → Henry VIII
Who was at the Constitutional Convention? Who famously wasn't? → Henry VIII
Shays' Rebellion → nobility or social prominence