5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Mayo stand
- informed consent
- a feel around inside an incision or measure the depth of a cavity before proceeding.
- b third phase of wound healing.
- c instrument used to scrape.
- d agreement to a medical test or procedure based on understanding of the procedure and its possible consequences and effects.
- e a small table with a removable tray top that can be positioned at different heights.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a cut or tear of the skin.
- filling in will granulated tissue instead of the original type of tissue.
- an enlargement of tissue often caused by an oil duct in the body becoming clogged.
- a tool used for grasping, pulling, compressing, or holding tissue or other instruments and supplies during surgery.
- cutting out.
5 True/False Questions
slough → an instrument used to measure a wound the depth of the wound or body cavity.
debridement → third phase of wound healing.
primary intention → a wound in which the edges are approximated during the healing process.
inflammatory response → first stage of wound healing last 3 or 4 days.
lesion → cutting out.