5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a surgical used to hold open a flap of tissue in order for the doctor to view the area underneath.
- b instrument used to scrape.
- c an irregularity on the skin such as a mole or a skin tag.
- d a surgical knife.
- e localized collection of pus
5 Multiple choice questions
- examination of tissue under a microscope to determine if cancerous cells are present.
- feel around inside an incision or measure the depth of a cavity before proceeding.
- agreement to a medical test or procedure based on understanding of the procedure and its possible consequences and effects.
- a tool used for grasping, pulling, compressing, or holding tissue or other instruments and supplies during surgery.
- a sterile covering that goes directly over a wound or incision to protect the area and absorb drainage.
5 True/False questions
sound → tissue that separates from healthy tissue.
fenestrated → control of bleeding
remodeling → a sterile covering that goes directly over a wound or incision to protect the area and absorb drainage.
granulation → filling in will granulated tissue instead of the original type of tissue.
slough → an instrument used to measure a wound the depth of the wound or body cavity.