5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a tissue that separates from healthy tissue.
- b control of bleeding
- c to tie off so that it does not bleed.
- d examination of tissue under a microscope to determine if cancerous cells are present.
- e a non-sterile material that is applied over the dressing to hold it in place.
5 Multiple choice questions
- skin edges of a wound or surgical incision that have been brought together
- process of removing dead tissue.
- keeping a large wound open until the wound is clean, and suturing it.
- second face of wound healing last 5 to 20 days.
- instrument used to scrape.
5 True/False questions
inflammatory response → agreement to a medical test or procedure based on understanding of the procedure and its possible consequences and effects.
fenestrated → control of bleeding
Mayo stand → a small table with a removable tray top that can be positioned at different heights.
forceps → a tool used for grasping, pulling, compressing, or holding tissue or other instruments and supplies during surgery.
swaged → a surgical knife.