5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a tissue that separates from healthy tissue.
- b feel around inside an incision or measure the depth of a cavity before proceeding.
- c control of bleeding
- d filling in will granulated tissue instead of the original type of tissue.
- e a surgical used to hold open a flap of tissue in order for the doctor to view the area underneath.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a surgical knife.
- second face of wound healing last 5 to 20 days.
- first stage of wound healing last 3 or 4 days.
- a small table with a removable tray top that can be positioned at different heights.
- agreement to a medical test or procedure based on understanding of the procedure and its possible consequences and effects.
5 True/False Questions
approximated → skin edges of a wound or surgical incision that have been brought together
biopsy → an enlargement of tissue often caused by an oil duct in the body becoming clogged.
excision → a cut in the skin made by a scalpel, knife, or other straight sharp edge.
laceration → a cut or tear of the skin.
fenestrated → having an opening or whole.