5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What rose in urban areas (besides population)?
- Who invented the steamboat?
- What were the characteristics of the Philosophical Revolution?
- What was the Malthusian Theory (1798)?
- How did the use of machinery in industry impact workers?
- a 'Advent' of socialism. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels (Communist Manifesto), and Haves vs Have Nots.
- b More people= fewer resources or food
- c Reduced the number of workers from (for example) 5 to 1.
- d Robert Fulton (1807)
- e Sky-scrappers
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Land, labour, capital, and entrepreneurship
- Samuel Morse (1832)
- Communism. Revolution. Dictatorship of the Proletariat. Socialism. PURE Communism.
- Limitations to child labour (8 and up). Children under 13, >8 hours per day.
- Sewing Machine
5 True/False Questions
Who invented the seed drill? → John Deere
What is Capitalism? → An economic, social system. Individuals control means of production. Characterized by private business
Who invented the reaper? → Robert Fulton (1807)
Where did workers typically work and what were the conditions of workers? → John Stuart Mill
What were the most important inventions of the Communication Revolution? → 'Advent' of socialism. Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels (Communist Manifesto), and Haves vs Have Nots.