5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Quid Pro Quo
- Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Enviroment
- a Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
- b In general employment law makes it illegal to consider a group characteristic when hiring individuals.
- c Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
- d Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
5 Multiple choice questions
- Condition that substantially limits a major life activity
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
- Which law prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex, or national origin?
- Employer's defense where actions were meant to advance the business rather than to create unjustified discrimination
5 True/False questions
False → The law that protects workers over 40 is the Equal Pay Act of 1963.
Bona Fide Seniority System → System that rewards employees for length of employment rather than merit
Unequal Treatment → Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
Hostile Enviroment → Interference with an employee's ability to work due to unwelcome comments, gestures, or touching of sexual nature at work
No → Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders