5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Workforce Pool
- a All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
- b If a member of a protected class proves disparate treatment, the employer will NOT be liable if it can show the defense of seniority or BFOQ (Bona Fide Ocupational Qualification).
- c Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
- d Condition that substantially limits a major life activity
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
- Which law prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex, or national origin?
- Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
- The law that protects workers over 40 is the Equal Pay Act of 1963.
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
5 True/False Questions
Protected Classes → Groups that employment law protects
Unequal Treatment → Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
Affrimative Action Plan → Which law prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex, or national origin?
True → Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
Applicant Pool → Those qualified for the job