5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All of these would fit into a protected class
- Protected Classes
- Applicant Pool
- Affrimative Action Plan
- Neutral On Its Face
- a Label for a workplace policy that does not seem on the surface to discriminate against any protected class
- b Those qualified for the job
- c Court order requiring hiring of members of a protected class to remedy past discrimination
- d Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- e Groups that employment law protects
5 Multiple choice questions
- Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
- Interference with an employee's ability to work due to unwelcome comments, gestures, or touching of sexual nature at work
- Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
- Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
- Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
5 True/False questions
Workforce Pool → Those qualified for the job
True → The law that protects workers over 40 is the Equal Pay Act of 1963.
Quid Pro Quo & Hostile Enviroment → Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
True → Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
Business Necessity → Employer's defense where actions were meant to advance the business rather than to create unjustified discrimination