5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Applicant Pool
- Bona Fide Seniority System
- Business Necessity
- a Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
- b Those qualified for the job
- c Employer's defense where actions were meant to advance the business rather than to create unjustified discrimination
- d System that rewards employees for length of employment rather than merit
5 Multiple choice questions
- Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
- Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- Groups that employment law protects
- Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
5 True/False questions
False → A job requirement may be illegal although it appears on its face to be neutral towards a protected class.
Sexual Harrassment → Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
True → Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
No → Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
Civil RIghts Act of 1964 → Court order requiring hiring of members of a protected class to remedy past discrimination