5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Quid Pro Quo
- Civil RIghts Act of 1964
- Bona Fide Seniority System
- a A job requirement may be illegal although it appears on its face to be neutral towards a protected class.
- b Which law prohibits discrimination based on race, religion, sex, or national origin?
- c System that rewards employees for length of employment rather than merit
- d Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
5 Multiple choice questions
- All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
- Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
- Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- Employers may disriminate against protected classes if it is justified by business necessity.
- Label for a workplace policy that does not seem on the surface to discriminate against any protected class
5 True/False questions
Hostile Enviroment → Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
Applicant Pool → All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
Sexual Harrassment → Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
True → Are employers allowed to ask questions on an interview that require disclosure of race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap or pregnancy
False → Protected classes refers to members of groups that are illegal to discriminate against.