5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All of these would fit into a protected class
- Workforce Pool
- Affrimative Action Plan
- a Condition that substantially limits a major life activity
- b All the people who work for an employer that has been charged with employment discrimination
- c Court order requiring hiring of members of a protected class to remedy past discrimination
- d Which of the following would NOT fit into a protected class? Pregnant Female, 60 year old white male, buddhist monk
- e Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
5 Multiple choice questions
- System that rewards employees for length of employment rather than merit
- A job requirement may be illegal although it appears on its face to be neutral towards a protected class.
- In general employment law makes it illegal to consider a group characteristic when hiring individuals.
- Exchange of sexual favors for better work status
- Sexual Harrassment takes two forms, they are:
5 True/False questions
Protected Classes → The law that protects workers over 40 is the Equal Pay Act of 1963.
Neutral On Its Face → Employer treats members of a protected cless less favorably than other employees
Sexual Harrassment → Which type of illegal discrimination is most often concerned with one person?
No → Has the authority to investigate and settle complaints of a job discrimination and to prosecute suspected offenders
Applicant Pool → Those qualified for the job