← World History Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Pepin the short
- a Whom gave the pope the "papal states" as a sign of gratitude?
- b How many problems did Martin Luther post?
- c Speaking or writing in everyday spoken language?
- d Means, "problem".
- e Splitting of The Church
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- How small is this country?
- How did we get the word, "travel"?
- Done/prayer to forgive sins
- List the (2) types of Christendom.
- Whom sculpted "David"?
5 True/False Questions
Albigensians → What religion believed man was created by Satan?
Martin Luther → Whom was the leader of this movement and posted the problems on The Church door?
The church → Means, "problem".
Vatican City → Means, "to take back"
White smoke → How does one know when a new pope has been elected?