5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pepin the short
- Florence, Venice
- a List (2) of the (4) northern Italy cities that stemmed the Renaissance.
- b Whom gave the pope the "papal states" as a sign of gratitude?
- c Selling of sins-often times in advance.
- d Means, "problem".
- e How many problems did Martin Luther post?
5 Multiple choice questions
- How did this tell common people The Church was not for everybody?
- By doing this, shom did it make mad for undermining their authority?
- Where does the pope live today?
- How does one know when a new pope has been elected?
- Done/prayer to forgive sins
5 True/False questions
R.C.C. → Means, "The Church"
travail → Means, "to take back"
sitting on chairs → Where does the pope live today?
recant → Means, "The Church"
schism → Splitting of The Church