5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- one of three
- Religious Tolerance
- One hundred and nine acres
- a How small is this country?
- b How many Europeans were killed due to the Bubonic Plague?
- c R. T.
- d Selling of sins-often times in advance.
- e Means, "The Church"
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Painting from a different point of view?
- What is wrong with the portrait of the "Last Supper"?
- How does one know when a new pope has been elected?
- List (2) of the (4) northern Italy cities that stemmed the Renaissance.
- Speaking or writing in everyday spoken language?
5 True/False Questions
schism → What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?
recant → Means, "The Church"
Vatican City → Where does the pope live today?
John Calvin → Whom founded the Presbyterian Faith?
theses → What did he lose for refusing to take back his posting?