← Bio 2nd Quarterly Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Protein filaments that give the cell shape and organization
- b Type of cell that contains a nucleus
- c Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- d Microtubule that adds in cell division
- e An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
- type of lipid that contains single bonds
- charges of protons, neutrons, and electrons
- Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
- The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
5 True/False Questions
enzymes → Protein that acts as a catalyst
cellulose → a substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction.
carbohydrates → Compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen in a ratio of 1:2:1
solvent → The substance in which the solute dissolves
isotope → Substance that is dissolved.