5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- saturated fats
- sexual reproduction
- covalent bond
- a Protein that acts as a catalyst
- b Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- c type of lipid that contains single bonds
- d An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
- e Sharing of two electrons between atoms
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
- three ways to describe cell membrane
- diffusion, osmosis, facilitative diffusion
- Macromolecule that contains H, O, N, C, P
- "cell drinking"
5 True/False Questions
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Process of taking material into the cell by means of infoldings
homeostasis → Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
monosaccharides → Name given to simple sugars
15 → Basic unit of matter.
cytoskeleton → Organelles filled with enzymes that break down lipids, carbs, and organelles that outlived their usefulness.