5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ionic bond
- independent variable
- dependent variable
- a Formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another.
- b Variable that is observed and that changes in response to independent variable.
- c "change over time".
- d a substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction.
- e The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- sugar, phosphate, base
- Genetic code of living organisms
- Weak acids or bases that can react with strong acids and bases to prevent sharp, sudden changes in pH.
- charges of protons, neutrons, and electrons
- Process of taking material into the cell by means of infoldings
5 True/False questions
unsaturated fats → type of lipid that contains single bonds
Three types of passive transport → diffusion, osmosis, facilitative diffusion
amino acids → subunits that make up proteins
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Process of taking material into the cell by means of infoldings
monosaccharides → Name given to simple sugars