5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sexual reproduction
- a Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- b Compound that produces OH- ions in solution
- c 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- d Act of noticing and describing events or processes in a careful, orderly way.
- e A signal to which an organism responds.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Name given to charged atoms
- Basic unit of matter.
- The factor(s) that change in an experiment
- An attraction between molecules of the same
- Macromolecule that contains H, O, N, C, P
5 True/False Questions
solvent → The substance in which the solute dissolves
heat capacity → a substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction.
hydrogen bond → Type of bond between water molecules
solute → The substance in which the solute dissolves
vacuole → The factor(s) that change in an experiment