5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- active transport
- What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide
- a Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
- b An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
- c The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- d sugar, phosphate, base
- e Movement of materials against the concentration gradient (with energy)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organelles filled with enzymes that break down lipids, carbs, and organelles that outlived their usefulness.
- Macromolecule that contains H, O, N, C, P
- subunits that make up proteins
- The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
- charges of protons, neutrons, and electrons
5 True/False questions
stimulus → Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
pinocytosis → "cell drinking"
glycogen → Same element that differ in the number of neutrons.
hypertonic → solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
covalent bond → Type of bond between water molecules