← Bio 2nd Quarterly Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Three types of passive transport
- a diffusion, osmosis, facilitative diffusion
- b A signal to which an organism responds.
- c Protein filaments that give the cell shape and organization
- d Act of noticing and describing events or processes in a careful, orderly way.
- e mixtures of water and nondissolved material
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?
- Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
- The substance in which the solute dissolves
- pH and temperature
5 True/False Questions
evolution → "change over time".
base → Basic unit of matter.
carbohydrates → Compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen in a ratio of 1:2:1
amino acids → What compounds have a pH of below 7?
acid → Basic unit of matter.