5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide
- a sugar, phosphate, base
- b Organelles filled with enzymes that break down lipids, carbs, and organelles that outlived their usefulness.
- c Name given to simple sugars
- d The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- e Chemical combination of two or more elements in definite proportions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
- Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?
- Substance that is dissolved.
- Genetic code of living organisms
- Type of bond between water molecules
5 True/False questions
suspensions → mixtures of water and nondissolved material
Endoplasmic Reticulum → Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
dependent variable → The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.
ionic bond → Formed when one or more electrons are transferred from one atom to another.
facilitated diffusion → type of lipid that contains single bonds