5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sexual reproduction
- nucleic acid
- a Macromolecule that contains H, O, N, C, P
- b The factor(s) that change in an experiment
- c Cells from two parents unite to form the first cell of a new organism.
- d The polysaccharide that humans store in the muscles
- e Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- "cell drinking"
- Genetic code of living organisms
- Sharing of two electrons between atoms
- Microtubule that adds in cell division
- Weak acids or bases that can react with strong acids and bases to prevent sharp, sudden changes in pH.
5 True/False Questions
stimulus → Name given to charged atoms
two things that affect the activity of enzymes → pH and temperature
compound → Substance that is dissolved.
62. plasma membrane, fluid mosaic model, and selectively permeable → cytoplasm, cell wall, cell membrane, DNA, ribosomes
acid → Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?