← Bio 2nd Quarterly Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide
- a Compound that forms H+ ions in solution
- b Compound that produces OH- ions in solution
- c "cell drinking"
- d Type of cell that contains a nucleus
- e sugar, phosphate, base
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- A signal to which an organism responds.
- Variable that is observed and that changes in response to independent variable.
- Act of noticing and describing events or processes in a careful, orderly way.
- The polysaccharide that humans store in the muscles
5 True/False Questions
hypothesis → 2. Scientific explanation for a set of observations that can be tested in ways that support or reject it.
monosaccharides → subunits that make up proteins
radioactive → An isotope whose nuclei are unstable and break down at a constant rate over time.
evolution → "change over time".
vacuole → Basic unit of matter.