5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- covalent bond
- a Name given to simple sugars
- b Type of cell that does not have a nucleus
- c solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
- d Compound that produces OH- ions in solution
- e Sharing of two electrons between atoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- a substance that speeds up the rate of a chemical reaction.
- solution when water leaves a cell from high to low
- "change over time".
- Weak acids or bases that can react with strong acids and bases to prevent sharp, sudden changes in pH.
- Compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen in a ratio of 1:2:1
5 True/False questions
endocytosis → Process of taking material into the cell by means of infoldings
facilitated diffusion → type of lipid that contains single bonds
cytoskeleton → Organelles filled with enzymes that break down lipids, carbs, and organelles that outlived their usefulness.
vacuole → Substance that is dissolved.
observation → An attraction between molecules of different substances.