5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- pH scale
- a "cell eating"
- b Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- c Compound that produces OH- ions in solution
- d All the chemical reactions through which an organism builds up or breaks down materials.
- e The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Stable internal environment even when external conditions change dramatically
- three ways to describe cell membrane
- Variable that is observed and that changes in response to independent variable.
- Organelle that transports proteins through the cell
- Organelle that modifies, sorts, and packages proteins
5 True/False Questions
acid → Name given to charged atoms
Three types of passive transport → diffusion, osmosis, facilitative diffusion
saturated fats → Type of fat that contains double bonds
cohesion → An attraction between molecules of different substances.
carbohydrates → Compounds made of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen in a ratio of 1:2:1