5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ionic and covalent
- facilitated diffusion
- What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide
- heat capacity
- a The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- b sugar, phosphate, base
- c Type of diffusion that needs a special protein channel
- d The amount of heat needed to raise the temperature of water by a given amount
- e 2 types of bonds
5 Multiple choice questions
- pH and temperature
- Type of polysaccharide that is found in the cell wall of plants.
- Type of fat that contains double bonds
- An attraction between molecules of the same
- Single organism produces offspring identical to itself.
5 True/False questions
metabolism → All the chemical reactions through which an organism builds up or breaks down materials.
pinocytosis → "cell eating"
solute → Substance that is dissolved.
List 4 characteristics of Life → reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
pH scale → The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.