5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- independent variable
- List four things found in a bacterial cell
- What are the 3 Part of the nucleotide
- a The variable that is deliberately changed in a controlled experiment.
- b The part of an experiment that is "unchanged".
- c 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- d cytoplasm, cell wall, cell membrane, DNA, ribosomes
- e sugar, phosphate, base
5 Multiple choice questions
- Type of fat that contains double bonds
- Protein filaments that give the cell shape and organization
- Protein that acts as a catalyst
- Proton = 8, Neutrons = 7, Electrons = 8. What is the atomic mass?
- Type of bond between water molecules
5 True/False questions
vacuole → Organelle that stores materials like water, salts, proteins, and carbohydrates.
glycogen → The polysaccharide that humans store in the muscles
hypertonic → solution When water moves into the cell (from high to low)
two things that affect the activity of enzymes → sugar, phosphate, base
endocytosis → Process of taking material into the cell by means of infoldings