5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- nucleic acid
- golgi bodies
- List 4 characteristics of Life
- a Macromolecule that contains H, O, N, C, P
- b reproduce, use energy, made of cells, has DNA, grows and develops, responds to stimulus
- c Organelle that modifies, sorts, and packages proteins
- d 60. Organelle that captures the energy from sunlight and converts in into food.
- e Weak acids or bases that can react with strong acids and bases to prevent sharp, sudden changes in pH.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemical combination of two or more elements in definite proportions.
- The polysaccharide that humans store in the muscles
- The measurement system to indicate the concentrations of H+ ions in solution.
- Movement of materials against the concentration gradient (with energy)
- Type of fat that contains double bonds
5 True/False questions
control → Basic unit of matter.
Ions → Genetic code of living organisms
adhesion → Name given to charged atoms
homeostasis → "cell drinking"
facilitated diffusion → Type of diffusion that needs a special protein channel