5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- what hormone group is made of amino acids made from compounds peptides proteins glycoproteins and non steroid lipids
- which glands excrete both internally and externally
- What is it called when the number of receptors made by the cell are increased or decreased
- what is an example of an exocrine gland?
- the endocrine system uses chemical messengers called what?
- a exocrine glands
- b Up regulation or down regulation
- c the sweat glands in our skin
- d non steroid hormones
- e hormones
5 Multiple choice questions
- activates or represses them
- they are insoluble in water
- steroid hormones
5 True/False questions
Neurotransmitters are strictly restricted to what only? → synaptic cleft
DNA binding leads to what? → the target cells
what are the two main systems that sllow communication between parts and activities of the body → nervous system and endocrine system.
Hormones are divided into 2 main groups, what are they? → steroid and non steroid
where does the specificity of the endocrine system come from? → within target cells!