7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun A feeling of tiredness from work or exercise verb To make or become tired
- The way a person or animal moves on foot
- adjective 1 Shining with a harsh brilliant light 2 Very obvious
- verb 1 To put out; to extinguish 2 To satisfy with a liquid
- verb To carry or move from one place to another noun The act of carrying from one place to another
- verb 1. To shine with a strong harsh light 2 To stare angrily at 1 A strong, blinding light 2 An angry stare
6 True/False Questions
outmoded → adjective No longer needed fashionable
adapt → The way a person or animal moves on foot
efficient → noun A state of forgetting or being forgotten
oblivion → adjective Not aware of
sear → verb 1 To wither; to dry up 2 To burn the surface of with sudden heat.
wend → verb 1 To wither; to dry up 2 To burn the surface of with sudden heat.