7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun (often pl) 1 A condition that makes life difficult. 2 Strictness or severity
- noun A feeling of tiredness from work or exercise verb To make or become tired
- verb To carry or move from one place to another noun The act of carrying from one place to another
- verb 1. To shine with a strong harsh light 2 To stare angrily at 1 A strong, blinding light 2 An angry stare
- adjective Producing results without waste
- adjective 1 Severe; extreme 2 Thorough; complete
6 True/False Questions
deplete → verb To use up
prominent → adjective Producing results without waste
quench → verb 1 To put out; to extinguish 2 To satisfy with a liquid
gait → The way a person or animal moves on foot
sear → verb 1 To wither; to dry up 2 To burn the surface of with sudden heat.
wend → verb 1 To wither; to dry up 2 To burn the surface of with sudden heat.