5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell wall
- Golgi apparatus
- a several types of body tissues that together form a function
- b The region of the cell between the cell membrane and the nucleus
- c A membrane bound sac that contains materials involved in transport of the cell.
- d A rigid structure that surrounds the cells of plants and most bacteria
- e A system of membranes that modifies and packages proteins for export by the cell
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A membrane bound structure that is the basic unit of life
- A network of long protein strands in the cytosol that helps support the cell
- An organelle containing digestive enzymes
- a group of similar cells that carry out a similar function
- A plastid containing chlorophyll, the site of photosynthesis
5 True/False Questions
Vacuole → A membrane bound sac that contains materials involved in transport of the cell.
prokaryote → A cell that contains a nucleus and membrane bound organelles
Mitochondria → Powerhouse of the cell, organelle that is the site of ATP (energy) production
Nucleus → The organelle where ribosomes are made, synthesized and partially assembled, located in the nucleus
Cell Theory → This says that all living things are made of cells, that cells are the basic unit of structure and function and that cells only come from other cells.