5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- small percentage of wages from your paycheck, employers may elect to pay
- CIVILLIAN HEALTH AND MEDICAL PROGRAM OF VETERANS ADMINISTRATION
- DEFENSE ENROLLMENT ELIGBILITY REPORTING SYSTEM
- Workmans Compensation
- Based on income level
- a What is CHAMPVA?
- b How disability insurance funded?
- c What does DEERS stand for ?
- d Who is eligible for Medicaid?
- e What was workers comp previous title?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What is Medical evaluator?
- What is Accident?
- Medicaid is considered ____?, rather than insurance program?
- What is residual disability?
- What is the time limit for billing Medicaid?
5 True/False Questions
Payments or Income → Who is eligible for Medicaid?
Workers Compensation → What does W/C stand for?
Rhode Island 1944 → What is the 1st state to have SDI?
Based on the program itself → Who is eligible for Medicaid?
a Attorney asking witness questions about a case under oath but not in court → What is Deposition?