6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
- If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
5 True/False Questions
Passive → Type of transport that does not require energy to move molecules.
Cell Wall → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
Equilibrium → Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
Plasmolysis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
Lowers → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.