6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
- If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
- In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
5 True/False questions
Cell Wall → Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
Endocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
Equilibrium → When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
Passive → Type of transport that does not require energy to move molecules.
Diffusion → Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.