6 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
5 True/False Questions
Plasmolysis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
Equilibrium → When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
Diffusion → Type of transport that does not require energy to move molecules.
Passive → Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
Protein carriers → Used to help in the process of Active Transport.