6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
- Movement of molecules from a concentrated to a less concemtrated area.
- Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
- When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
5 True/False questions
Water → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Turgor → The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
Osmosis → Shrinkage of a cell due to the loss of water.
Swell → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Exocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.