6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.
- If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
- Used to help in the process of Active Transport.
5 True/False questions
Water → In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
Cell Wall → Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
Exocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
Endocytosis → When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
Plasmolysis → The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane