6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- If water moves out of a cell it causes the cell to ___.
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- When substances are evenly spread out, this is the state called ___.
- The diffusion of water through a selectivly permeable membrane
- When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
5 True/False questions
Water → Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
Protein carriers → Used to help in the process of Active Transport.
Cell Wall → Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
Exocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
Passive → Type of transport which requires energy to move molecules.