6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- In doing an osmosis problem first find the concentration (H & L) of _____.
- Active transport moves ___ molecules and minerals across a cell membrane.
- The "filled" state of a plant cell (full of water).
- When part of the cell membrane folds inward surrounding the material in a sac.
- If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
5 True/False questions
Cell Wall → Plant cells will not burst because of their ____.
Lowers → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.
Exocytosis → When packages of materials fuse with the cell membrane and release their contents.
Protein carriers → If something is added to water it ___ the concentration of water.
Shrink → If water moves into a cell it causes the cell to ___.