← Mitosis Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- S Phase
- Bipolar Mitotic Spindle
- restriction point
- a uncontrolled cell growth and division
- b The same as a Brake or Checkpoint, this is a phase in which the cell makes sure it will be able to divide properly.
- c DNA is replicated during this phase.
- d This aparatus is built during metaphase
- e Uncondensed DNA
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Most general cell growth occurs during this.
- Phase in which Prophase is Reversed.
- Phase in which Centromeres align in the center of the cell.
- A cell that cannot or will not divide enters this stage of Interphase.
- split up into G(Gap)1, S, and G2
5 True/False Questions
Malignant → Least threatening type of tumors.
Second Gap → Most general cell growth occurs during this.
Mitosis → Sexual Reproduction
Sister Chromatids → Uncondensed DNA
Nucleosome → Fancy word for Tumors