5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The __________ is a tube-like passageway used by food, liquid, and air.
- b The lungs contain thin-walled sacs called __________.
- c The gases inside the lungs are pushed out through air passages when you __________.
- d Smaller tubes that branch off of the bronchi in the lungs are called __________.
- e If carbon dioxide levels decrease, your breathing rate __________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- At the end of the bronchioles are clusters of small air sacs called __________.
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "T" pointing to?
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "L" pointing to?
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "G" pointing to?
- A breathing disorder called __________ occurs when bronchial tubes contract quickly, causing a shortness of breath, wheezing, or coughing.
5 True/False Questions
chronic bronchitis → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "F" pointing to?
bronchi → The trachea connects to two short branches called __________.
diaphragm → The __________ is a large sheet of muscle across the bottom of the chest cavity.
chest cavity → The __________ __________ warms and moistens air and filters dust particles.
inhale → The air pressure in the chest cavity increases when you __________.