5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- left lung (2 lobes)
- a In your respiratory pictures what is letter "L" pointing to?
- b The air pressure in the chest cavity increases when you __________.
- c In your respiratory pictures what is letter "V" pointing to?
- d The lungs contain thin-walled sacs called __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- In your respiratory pictures what is letter "D" pointing to?
- A disease called __________ can cause a shortness of breath and can lead to __________ problems.
- A disease called __________ can cause a shortness of __________ and can lead to heart problems.
- The gases inside the lungs are pushed out through air passages when you __________.
- The diaphragm contracts when you __________.
5 True/False questions
larynx → Air passes through the __________, which contains the vocal chords used to speak.
asthma → When a person has chronic bronchitis excess coughing can damage __________ and form scar tissue.
bronchioles → Smaller tubes that branch off of the bronchi in the lungs are called __________.
brain, contract → In order to breath signals from your __________ tell muscles in your chest and abdomen to __________ and relax.
larynx → The __________ is the place where the vocal chords are attached.