5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The diaphragm relaxes when you __________.
- b In your respiratory pictures what is letter "W" pointing to?
- c The __________ prevents food from entering the trachea.
- d Air passes through the __________, which contains the vocal chords used to speak.
- e Gases are pulled into the lungs through air passages when you __________.
5 Multiple choice questions
- When uncontrolled cell growth occurs in the lungs a person has __________ __________.
- The __________ __________ warms and moistens air and filters dust particles.
- The air pressure in the chest cavity decreases when you __________.
- The lungs are made up of masses of __________.
- In order to breath signals from your __________ tell muscles in your chest and abdomen to __________ and relax.
5 True/False questions
smoking → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "B" pointing to?
breathing → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "M" pointing to?
alveoli → In your respiratory pictures what is letter "P" pointing to?
decreases → If carbon dioxide levels decrease, your breathing rate __________.
chronic bronchitis → The trachea connects to two short branches called __________.