5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gathering of water under the heavens, dry land, naming of Earth and the Seas, vegetation
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Amenhotep III, alternative possible pharoah of Exodus
- Mentuhotep II reunites Egypt
- Nebuchadnezzar I Drives Elamites out of Babylon
- a 1450-1423 B.C.
- b Commandment 4
- c 2040 B.C.
- d 1157 B.C.
- e Creation Day 3
5 Multiple choice questions
- Egyptian plague #4
- Egyptian plague #8
- Egyptian plague #10
- Commandment 10
- Commandment 8
5 True/False questions
Sargon rules the first empire (in Mesopotamia) → 1792-1750 B.C.
Boils & sores (only magicians and Egyptians) → Egyptian plague #5
Kassites invade & rule Babylonia → 1600 B.C.
Darkness for three days (all of Egypt) → Egyptian plague #8
Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long in the land that the LORD your God is giving you. → Commandment 5