5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To come into view; appear.
- To see the worth or quality of. To increase in value.
- 1. To lose; to give up. 2. To cause to flow. 3. To throw off water without letting it soak through. 4. To send out or give off.
- The things that are worn by a person; clothing
- To come or to bring forth from an egg. 2. To think up. A small opening with a door or cover.
5 True/False Questions
motion → 1. Movement. 2. A suggestion on which members at a meeting must vote. To signal.
continuous → Going on without stopping.
domesticate → To tame; to bring plants or animals under human control.
function → 1. Movement. 2. A suggestion on which members at a meeting must vote. To signal.
transfer → To move, carry, send, or change from one person or place to another. 1. the act of transferring. 2. A ticket used for transferring from one bus or train to another.