5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
- b adjective: Characterized by or proceeding from instinct rather than intellect.
- c adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
- d adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
- e adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
- adjective: Unreasonably irritable or very ill-tempered. (fractious, querulous, choleric, churlish).
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- verb: To make or shape with an ax.
5 True/False Questions
Jubilee → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
Facade → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
Gall → adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
Pejorative → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Definitive → noun: Authoritative and complete; final.