5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
- b adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- c noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
- d adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
- e verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- adjective: Putting an end to all debate or action.
- adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
- noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- noun: Anything serving as a distinctive, often venerated, emblem or symbol.
5 True/False Questions
Anthropomorphic → adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
Blanch → noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
Tintinnabulation → noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
Prolix → adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
Definitive → noun: Authoritative and complete; final.