5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- b noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
- c noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- d noun: A lover or collector of books.
- e noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: Anything serving as a distinctive, often venerated, emblem or symbol.
- adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
- adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- adjective: Unreasonably irritable or very ill-tempered. (fractious, querulous, choleric, churlish).
- adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
5 True/False Questions
Antediluvian → noun: A preceding circumstance.
Tintinnabulation → noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
Illimitable → adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
Insufferable → adjective: Not to be endured; intolerable; unbearable.
Facade → noun: A superficial appearance or illusion of something.