5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- b noun: A lover or collector of books.
- c noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- d noun: A building, especially one of large size or imposing appearance.
- e noun: An incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage above and beyond regular salary, compensation, income, or wages.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
- adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
- noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
- noun: A superficial appearance or illusion of something.
- noun: A preceding circumstance.
5 True/False Questions
Hallow → noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
Debilitate → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Peremptory → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Visceral → adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
Bauble → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.