5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
- b noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- c adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
- d noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
- e adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
- adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- adjective: Characterized by or proceeding from instinct rather than intellect.
- adjective: Putting an end to all debate or action.
5 True/False questions
Facade → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
Bibliophile → noun: A lover or collector of books.
Filibuster → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Hew → noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
Antecedent → noun: A preceding circumstance.