5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To draw back from or shy away from, as from fear.
- b verb: To make or set apart as holy. (Sanctify)
- c noun: A preceding circumstance.
- d noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- e verb: To make or shape with an ax.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
- noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
- adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- noun: A special celebrated anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary.
5 True/False questions
Edifice → noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
Gall → noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
Insufferable → adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
Tintinnabulation → noun/verb: The use of obstructionist tactics for the purpose of delaying legislative action.
Caucus → noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.