5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
- b adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- c noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
- d adjective: Very old, old-fashioned, out of date.
- e adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- noun: A preceding circumstance.
- noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
- noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
- adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
5 True/False Questions
Bibliophile → adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
Artifice → noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
Gall → adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
Pejorative → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Juggernaut → noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.