5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- b adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
- c noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
- d noun: Authoritative and complete; final.
- e noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
- adjective: Unreasonably irritable or very ill-tempered. (fractious, querulous, choleric, churlish).
- noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
- verb: To make or shape with an ax.
- adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
5 True/False questions
Idiosyncratic → adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
Juggernaut → noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
Visceral → adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
Perquisite → noun: An incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage above and beyond regular salary, compensation, income, or wages.
Debilitate → noun: Authoritative and complete; final.