5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
- b noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
- c adjective: Broadly or extravagantly humorous.
- d noun: Anything serving as a distinctive, often venerated, emblem or symbol.
- e noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Not to be endured; intolerable; unbearable.
- adjective: Putting an end to all debate or action.
- adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
- adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
5 True/False Questions
Prolix → adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
Jubilee → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
Juggernaut → noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
Definitive → verb: To sap strength from; to weaken. (attenuate, enervate).
Hallow → noun: Exasperation; vexation; irritation or annoyance.