5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: A clever trick or stratagem. (chicanery, guile, legerdemain, pretense).
- b adjective: Impossible to limit or circumscribe; limitless.
- c adjective: Performed with natural ease. (Unctuous)
- d adjective: Attribution to human motivation, characteristics, or behavior towards, objects, animals, or natural phenomena.
- e verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: A special celebrated anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary.
- noun: An incidental payment, benefit, privilege, or advantage above and beyond regular salary, compensation, income, or wages.
- noun/verb: The use of obstructionist tactics for the purpose of delaying legislative action.
- adjective: Very old, old-fashioned, out of date.
- noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
5 True/False Questions
Hoary → adjective: Ancient or venerable; ancient.
Peremptory → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.
Lascivious → noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
Bauble → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.
Facade → noun: A small showy ornament of little value.