5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: One who cuts, polishes, or engraves gems.
adjective: Marked by conciseness, precision, or refinement of expression.
- b adjective: Having, or characterized by, a disparaging, derogatory, or belittling effect, tone, or force.
- c adjective: Characterized by a habit, mannerism, or other physical or mental behavior.
- d adjective: Extended to great, unnecessary, or tedious length.
- e verb: To make or set apart as holy. (Sanctify)
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A preceding circumstance.
- adjective: Indicating sexual interest. (wanton; lewd; salacious)
- verb: To make or shape with an ax.
- adjective: Very old, old-fashioned, out of date.
- noun: The ringing or sounding of bells.
5 True/False questions
Juggernaut → noun: Something, such as a belief or an institution, that elicits blind and destructive devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.
Bauble → noun: A meeting of party leaders to select candidates.
Filibuster → noun/verb: The use of obstructionist tactics for the purpose of delaying legislative action.
Visceral → adjective: Characterized by or proceeding from instinct rather than intellect.
Petulant → verb: To speak at great length, often in a bombastic or grandiloquent manner.