5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The act or process of setting a boundary; the boundary itself.
- Of an earlier time; former.
- A shadowy or ghostlike figure.
- Keenness of the mind; shrewdness.
- To correct or improve by disciplining; to cause to be more careful or restrained.
5 True/False Questions
nonplus → To cause to be at a loss as to what to say or do.
peripatetic → Of or relating to going from place to place, especially on foot.
dictum → Lacking intelligence or ideas; intellectual emptiness.
habitue → To correct or improve by disciplining; to cause to be more careful or restrained.
forte → An activity at which a person excels.