5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Je suis pas doué(e) pour...
- Comment s'est passé ton week-end?
- Pauvre vieux/vieille!
- les devoirs
- carnet de corresondance (note culturelle)
- a A special notebook in which your behavior is recorded. (tardies, etc.) The carnet is used less with older students and parents must sign any notes written in the carnet so they are aware of their child's behavior.
- b I don't have a talent for...
- c You poor thing!
- d How was your weekend?
- e homework
5 Multiple choice questions
- It's not serious.
- That's unacceptable.
- to return tests
- It's just not my day!
- Don't do it again.
5 True/False questions
Tout a été de travers! → Everything went wrong!
Quelle journée! → What a weekend!
les interros écrites ou orales → Written or oral tests
rater une marche → to miss a step
Bravo! → Terrific!