5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.
- b adjective: Unrehearsed; done on the spur of the moment; impromptu.
- c noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
- d adjective: Proportional; corresponding in size or degree; proportionate.
- e adjective: Slow; tending to or inclined to delay or postpone; procrastinating.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
- adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
- noun: Pleasant, agreeable, harmonious sound.
- verb: To lessen the intensity of severity of, to ease or sooth; to calm or pacify. (assuage, abate, alleviate, mitigate, mollify, pacify).
- noun: A curse.
5 True/False questions
Euphemism → noun: Pleasant, agreeable, harmonious sound.
Au courant → adjective: Having the power to compel conviction or move the will. (sagacious).
Austere → adjective: Stern in manner or appearance.
Extraneous → adjective: Unrehearsed; done on the spur of the moment; impromptu.
Abnegate → adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.