5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Proportional; corresponding in size or degree; proportionate.
- b adjective: Slow; tending to or inclined to delay or postpone; procrastinating.
- c adjective: Totally safe from attack; invulnerable; impervious to outside influence.
- d noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.
- e noun: Public honor, recognition, or respect. (encomium).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.
- adjective: Having the power to compel conviction or move the will. (sagacious).
- noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.
- noun: Sin; an evil act; gross immorality or injustice; wickedness.
- verb: To confine or seclude; to shut away from the world.
noun: A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
5 True/False Questions
Allay → verb: To lessen the intensity of severity of, to ease or sooth; to calm or pacify. (assuage, abate, alleviate, mitigate, mollify, pacify).
Felicitous → adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
Ingratiate → verb: To bring oneself purposely into another's good grades especially by deliberate effort.
Aberration → noun: Act of cleansing; washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious ceremony. (sanctify).
Derogate → verb: To belittle; to deviate from a standard or expectation; to go astray or stray. (disparage).