5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Secret; characterized by stealth; expressive of hidden motives or purposes. (surreptitious).
- b adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
- c adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
- d verb: To call into question; to challenge an argument; to attack verbally; to attack as false.
- e noun: Symbolic representation; an extended metaphor in narrative form.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Totally safe from attack; invulnerable; impervious to outside influence.
- noun: Sin; an evil act; gross immorality or injustice; wickedness.
- noun: Pleasant, agreeable, harmonious sound.
- verb: To bring oneself purposely into another's good grades especially by deliberate effort.
- noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
5 True/False questions
Founder → verb: To confine or seclude; to shut away from the world.
noun: A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
Deciduous → adjective: Losing leaves in the fall; short-lived; temporary. (evanescent).
Ethos → noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
Derogate → verb: To deny (something) to oneself; restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure. (ascetic).
Indefatigable → verb: To bring oneself purposely into another's good grades especially by deliberate effort.