5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
- b verb: To confine or seclude; to shut away from the world.
noun: A place, especially a monastery or convent, devoted to religious seclusion.
- c noun: Cheerful willingness; eagerness; speed or quickness. (celerity).
- d noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
- e adjective: Irrelevant; unrelated; unnecessary; inessential or unrelated to the topic or matter at hand.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.
- adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
- adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
- adjective: Secret; characterized by stealth; expressive of hidden motives or purposes. (surreptitious).
- noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.
5 True/False Questions
Impugn → verb: To call into question; to challenge an argument; to attack verbally; to attack as false.
Founder → verb: To fall helplessly; to sink; to cave in; to fail utterly.
Ablution → noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
Allay → verb: To lessen the intensity of severity of, to ease or sooth; to calm or pacify. (assuage, abate, alleviate, mitigate, mollify, pacify).
Heterogeneous → adjective: Composed of unlike parts.