5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Au courant
- a adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
- b verb: To deny (something) to oneself; restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure. (ascetic).
- c noun: Act of cleansing; washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious ceremony. (sanctify).
- d adjective: Fully aware or familiar; cognizant; up-to-date.
- e adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
- noun: An act or an example of substituting a mild, indirect, or vague term for one considered harsh, blunt, or offensive.
- noun: A member of the middle class.
adjective: Dominated or characterized by materialistic and often frivolous pursuits or concerns.
- adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
- noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
5 True/False questions
Ingratiate → adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
Dilatory → adjective: Slow; tending to or inclined to delay or postpone; procrastinating.
Impugn → adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
Euphony → noun: Pleasant, agreeable, harmonious sound.
Iniquity → noun: Cheerful willingness; eagerness; speed or quickness. (celerity).