5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Au courant
- a adjective: Fully aware or familiar; cognizant; up-to-date.
- b adjective: Totally safe from attack; invulnerable; impervious to outside influence.
- c adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
- d adjective: Tireless; incapable or seemingly incapable of being fatigued.
- e adjective: Suitable; appropriate; well spoken; marked by happiness or good fortune. (germane).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
- noun: A curse.
- verb: To lessen the intensity of severity of, to ease or sooth; to calm or pacify. (assuage, abate, alleviate, mitigate, mollify, pacify).
- adjective: Having the power to compel conviction or move the will. (sagacious).
- adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.
5 True/False Questions
Impugn → adjective: Arrogant; audacious; characterized by an offensive boldness. (insolent, impertinent).
Derogate → verb: To belittle; to deviate from a standard or expectation; to go astray or stray. (disparage).
Aberration → noun: Act of cleansing; washing or cleansing of the body, especially as part of a religious ceremony. (sanctify).
Aversion → noun: Strong or fixed dislike; a feeling of repugnance.
Allegory → adjective: Slow; tending to or inclined to delay or postpone; procrastinating.