5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: The disposition, character, or fundamental values and beliefs peculiar to a specific person, people, culture, or movement.
- b adjective: Composed of unlike parts.
- c noun: Pleasant, agreeable, harmonious sound.
- d adjective: Secret; characterized by stealth; expressive of hidden motives or purposes. (surreptitious).
- e verb: To belittle; to deviate from a standard or expectation; to go astray or stray. (disparage).
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Most unfortunate or miserable; pitiful.
- noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
- adjective: Irrelevant; unrelated; unnecessary; inessential or unrelated to the topic or matter at hand.
- verb: To deny (something) to oneself; restrain, especially from indulging in some pleasure. (ascetic).
- verb: To lessen the intensity of severity of, to ease or sooth; to calm or pacify. (assuage, abate, alleviate, mitigate, mollify, pacify).
5 True/False Questions
Aversion → noun: A state or condition markedly different form the norm. (anomaly).
Homage → noun: Public honor, recognition, or respect. (encomium).
Commensurate → adjective: Proportional; corresponding in size or degree; proportionate.
Ingratiate → verb: To bring oneself purposely into another's good grades especially by deliberate effort.
Iniquity → noun: Cheerful willingness; eagerness; speed or quickness. (celerity).