5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- coordinate plane
- end points
- a very many
- b the process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusions
- c A point at which a segment ends.
- d variety
- e A coordinate system formed by the intersection of a horizontal number line, called the x-axis, and a vertical number line, called the y-axis.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- used when a question wants you to infer or consider the author's purpose
- to be made or formed from different parts
- made up of more than one cell
- To make an overstatement or to stretch the truth.
- taking part in an activity
5 True/False Questions
Extensive → to stress, single out as important
emphasize → to stress, single out as important
compromise → make a compromise
convey → make known
Arrange → a distinctive quality, or characteristic