5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- negative externality
- positive externality
- income distribution
- Steve Jobs
- a a beneficial side effect of an action that is felt by others
- b who is the head of Apple?
- c the way all the income earned in a country is divided among different groups of income earners
- d an adverse side effect of an act that is felt by others
- e the amount of money left over after all the costs of production have been paid
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a sense of how the world works
- the difference between the total value of production and the subsistence wages paid to workers
- an economic system in which individuals (not government) own most, if not all, the resources and control their use
- when you owe more money on your house than what it is worth
- an economic system in which the answers to the three economic questions are based on customs, traditions, and cultural beliefs
5 True/False Questions
Scott Brown → who inspired the phrase "the scott heard round the world?"
ross perot → who ran for president (I) in 1992?
Milgrims Experiement → An effort/experiment created to understand why people are bad
Jim Letter → who is the U.S. district attorney
Karl Marx → North American Free Trade Agreement