5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- negative externality
- Steve Jobs
- traditional economy
- check kiting
- Tim Ryan
- a who is the Chancellor of UNO and used to be on the Ben Franklin Board A2E2?
- b an economic system in which the answers to the three economic questions are based on customs, traditions, and cultural beliefs
- c writing yourself a check from one account to the other
- d who is the head of Apple?
- e an adverse side effect of an act that is felt by others
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- who is the mayoral candidate that is a millionaire and owns LUCKYCOIN (distributer of pinball/gambling machines)
- a sense of how the world works
- a government program specifying economic activities
- an economic system in which individuals (not government) own most, if not all, the resources and control their use
- Performance Review Commitee
5 True/False Questions
nonexcludable public good → a public good that individuals can be excluded (physically prohibited) from consuming
ICBM → what is the name of the new product Apple just released?
loss → what is the name of the new product Apple just released?
positive externality → a beneficial side effect of an action that is felt by others
NAFTA → North American Free Trade Agreement