5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- ATTRIBUTES OF LIFE
- a 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- b A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- c Covers and lines other body parts.
- d The study of all animal life forms.
- e The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
- Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
- The study of the heart
- The study of the nervous system
- The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
5 True/False questions
SIMPLE → Single layer of similar cells.
HISTOLOGICAL ANATOMY → Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
STRIATED MUSCLE TISSUE → Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
ATOM → The smallest particle of an element.
HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW) → Tissue which makes blood cells.