5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- NUCLEAR MEMBRANE
- MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a Lines hollow body cavities
- b The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
- c The border on the outside of a nucleus.
- d The study of the glands which produce hormones
- e Several layers of similar cells.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
- The smallest particle of an element.
- Two or more elements chemically combined together in a specific proportion by weight.
- The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
- The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
5 True/False Questions
SYSTEM → A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
DERMATOLOGY → The study of the muscles of the body
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
CELL MEMBRANE → The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
CYTOPLASM → A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.