5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY
- a The study of the muscles of the body
- b The study of bone - the skeleton
- c A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
- d The study of the urinary system
- e The study of the large structures of the human body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the arteries
- The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
- Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
- A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- Several layers of similar cells.
5 True/False questions
CYTOPLASM → A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
METABOLISM → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
ANGIOLOGY → The study of the circulatory system
CELL → A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.