5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CARTILAGE TISSUE
- ELEMENTS (ATOMS)
- TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY
- BONE TISSUE
- a A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
- b Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
- c Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
- d The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.
- e Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the glands
- The study of the structures of a human body.
- The study of the arteries
- Acts upon a command from nervous system
- Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
5 True/False questions
SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines hollow body cavities
CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the small structures of the body.
EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Covers and lines other body parts.
MYOLOGY → The study of the muscles of the body