5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR
- TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY
- NUCLEAR MEMBRANE
- a Three shapes of cells
- b The border on the outside of a nucleus.
- c Acts without a command from nervous system
- d The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
- e The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of bone - the skeleton
- Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
- The building up of protoplasm by a cell.
- The study of the circulatory system
- A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
5 True/False Questions
UROLOGY → The study of the nervous system
REGIONAL ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
FIBROUS CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
STRATIFIED → Several layers of similar cells.