5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- AEREOLAR CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- VOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- a Acts upon a command from nervous system
- b A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- c Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
- d Several layers of similar cells.
- e A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
- A combination of elements, compounds, and water - the living substance from which all cells are made.
- The study of the heart
- The study of the circulatory system
- Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
5 True/False questions
ARTERIOLOGY → The study of the glands
FIBROUS CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR → Three shapes of cells
BIOLOGY → The study of all animal life forms.