5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ELEMENTS (ATOMS)
- STRIATED MUSCLE TISSUE
- ADIPOSE CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- a The study of the urinary system
- b Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
- c Type of tissue that contains lipid or fat cells.
- d Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
- e The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
- Lines hollow body cavities
- Tissue which makes blood cells.
- The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.
- The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
5 True/False questions
HISTOLOGICAL ANATOMY → The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE → Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
ENDOCRINOLOGY → The study of the circulatory system
GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the small structures of the body.