5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ADIPOSE CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY
- a Type of tissue that contains lipid or fat cells.
- b A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- c A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- d The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.
- e The study of the large structures of the human body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
- Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
- The study of bone - the skeleton
- The study of the skin - integument
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
5 True/False Questions
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
ANATOMY → The study of the structures of a human body.
HISTOLOGICAL ANATOMY → Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
NEUROLOGY → The study of the urinary system
MICROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the small structures of the body.