5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- AEREOLAR CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- ATTRIBUTES OF LIFE
- CARTILAGE TISSUE
- a Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
- b The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.
- c Lines hollow body cavities
- d 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- e Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
5 Multiple choice questions
- A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
- The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
- The study of the glands which produce hormones
- A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
5 True/False questions
SQUAMOUS, CUBOIDAL, COLUMNAR → Three shapes of cells
SIMPLE → A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
PROTOPLASM → The protoplasm which is located between the outside of the nuclear membrane and the inside of the cell membrane.
SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines closed body cavities
ZOOLOGY → The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.