5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- MICROSCOPIC ANATOMY
- NUCLEAR MEMBRANE
- a The study of the structures of a human body.
- b The study of the glands which produce hormones
- c The study of the small structures of the body.
- d The border on the outside of a nucleus.
- e A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- Tissue which makes blood cells.
- Covers and lines other body parts.
- Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
- Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
5 True/False Questions
NUCLEUS → Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
HEMATOLOGY → The study of the blood
NEUROLOGY → The study of the urinary system
CELL MEMBRANE → The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
VOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE → Acts upon a command from nervous system