5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- NERVOUS TISSUE
- TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY
- SYSTEMIC ANATOMY
- HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW)
- a The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.
- b Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
- c A group of dissimilar tissues arranged to perform a single function.
- d Tissue which makes blood cells.
- e The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
- Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
- The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
- The study of the arteries
- Single layer of similar cells.
5 True/False Questions
CELL → A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
UROLOGY → The study of the urinary system
OSTEOLOGY → The study of the muscles of the body
STRIATED MUSCLE TISSUE → Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
ANABOLISM → The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.