5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CELL MEMBRANE
- TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY
- a The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
- b The study of bone - the skeleton
- c The study of the structures of the body with emphasis on the superficial landmarks used to locate deeper structures.
- d The study of the circulatory system
- e The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of the large structures of the human body.
- The study of the small structures of the body.
- The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
- The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
- Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
5 True/False Questions
SENSORY/AFFERENT NERVE → Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
ZOOLOGY → The study of the urinary system
CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Binds other body parts together.
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY → Literally the study of the tissues of the body.