5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ADIPOSE CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- BONE TISSUE
- a Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
- b The study of the organs of digestion, respiration, and reproduction
- c Type of tissue that contains lipid or fat cells.
- d Several layers of similar cells.
- e A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- Acts upon a command from nervous system
- Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
5 True/False questions
REGIONAL ANATOMY → The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
ORGAN → A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
DEVELOPMENTAL ANATOMY → The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
MICROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the small structures of the body.
DERMATOLOGY → The study of the skin - integument