5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SENSORY/AFFERENT NERVE
- FIBROUS CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- a The study of the circulatory system
- b Acts without a command from nervous system
- c The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.
- d Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- e Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
5 Multiple choice questions
- A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- The study of the skin - integument
- Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
- Covers and lines other body parts.
- The border on the outside of a nucleus.
5 True/False questions
ADENOLOGY → The study of the circulatory system
SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE → Makes up heart and skeletal muscle
ELEMENTS FOUND IN THE HUMAN BODY → Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
ELEMENTS (ATOMS) → Pure substances which cannot be broken down into simpler substances.
SPLANCHNOLOGY/ORGANOLOGY → The study of the structures of the body as they are related to disease.