5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- MUCOUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- ELEMENTS FOUND IN THE HUMAN BODY
- NERVOUS TISSUE
- a Carbon - Hydrogen - Oxygen - Nitrogen plus 16 other trace elements
- b The study of all animal life forms.
- c Conveys electrical current from one body part to another - coordinates all body parts
- d Lines hollow body cavities
- e The study of the veins
5 Multiple choice questions
- The study of the muscles of the body
- The study of bone - the skeleton
- The study of the arteries
- The study of the nervous system
- Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
5 True/False questions
REGIONAL ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
ELEMENTS (ATOMS) → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE → Lines closed body cavities
ADIPOSE CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Type of tissue that contains "air spaces"
PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY → Literally the study of the tissues of the body.