5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- VOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE
- HISTOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- SEROUS EPITHELIAL TISSUE
- a The smallest particle of an element.
- b Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
- c Acts upon a command from nervous system
- d Lines closed body cavities
- e Acts without a command from nervous system
5 Multiple choice questions
- Several layers of similar cells.
- Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
- Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- The study of all animal life forms.
- The study of the small structures of the body.
5 True/False questions
ATTRIBUTES OF LIFE → The study of the arteries
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impulse (message) from brain to body part.
ELEMENTS FOUND IN THE HUMAN BODY → Carbon - Hydrogen - Oxygen - Nitrogen plus 16 other trace elements
REGIONAL ANATOMY → The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW) → Two or more elements chemically combined together in a specific proportion by weight.