5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- SENSORY/AFFERENT NERVE
- HEMOPOETIC TISSUE (BONE MARROW)
- HISTOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- a The study of the glands which produce hormones
- b Tissue which makes blood cells.
- c Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- d The study of the skin - integument
- e Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
- Tough, non-living tissue - ligaments and tendons
- The study of the veins
- Three shapes of cells
- The study of bone - the skeleton
5 True/False questions
NERVOUS TISSUE → Rigid tissue that contains calcium salt deposits - forms structure of skeleton
MOTOR/EFFERENT NERVE → Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
NEUROLOGY → The study of the nervous system
INVOLUNTARY MUSCLE TISSUE → Acts upon a command from nervous system
ARTERIOLOGY → The study of the arteries