5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- CELL MEMBRANE
- CARTILAGE TISSUE
- SENSORY/AFFERENT NERVE
- a Semi-rigid tissue at the ends of long bones - point of articulation
- b Sends impluse (message) from body part to brain.
- c The study of the glands
- d The study of the structures of a human body.
- e The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of the nervous system
- The study of the circulatory system
- The study of bone - the skeleton
- Acts upon a command from nervous system
- Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
5 True/False Questions
STRATIFIED → A set of related organs arranged to perform a single function.
DEVELOPMENTAL ANATOMY → The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
TOPOGRAPHIC/SURFACE ANATOMY → Literally the study of the tissues of the body.
SYSTEMIC ANATOMY → The study of the various "sets of related organs" of the body.
BIOLOGY → The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.