5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- SMOOTH MUSCLE TISSUE
- CONNECTIVE TISSUE
- a The study of bone - the skeleton
- b Solid color "non-striated" tissue - lining of digestive and blood vascular systems
- c Binds other body parts together.
- d The study of all animal life forms.
- e The study of the structures of a human body.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 1. responds to external stimuli
2. takes in nutrients and oxygen
3. gives off wastes and carbon dioxide
4. grows and matures
- The smallest particle of an element.
- The semi-permeable border on the outside of the cell.
- The study of the blood
- Lines hollow body cavities
5 True/False Questions
ANABOLISM → The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.
MYOLOGY → The study of all living things - plants, animals, microorganisms.
GROSS/DESCRIPTIVE/MACROSCOPIC ANATOMY → The study of the small structures of the body.
REGIONAL ANATOMY → The study of the various areas or "regions" of the body.
STRIATED MUSCLE TISSUE → Makes up heart and skeletal muscle