5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The smallest particle of an element.
- b The study of the glands which produce hormones
- c A minute organized mass of protoplasm possessing the attributes of life.
- d A group of similar cells arranged to perform a single function.
- e The study of the glands
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The study of all animal life forms.
- Structure within the cell containing genetic and nervous material.
- The breaking down of protoplasm by a cell.
- The study of the nervous system
- Carbon - Hydrogen - Oxygen - Nitrogen plus 16 other trace elements
5 True/False Questions
ADIPOSE CONNECTIVE TISSUE → Type of tissue that contains lipid or fat cells.
ELEMENTS (ATOMS) → The study of the structures of the body prior to live birth. - Embryology
HEMATOLOGY → The study of the blood
METABOLISM → The conversion of digested food into protoplasm and/or energy.
DERMATOLOGY → The study of the blood