5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a (adj.) earthly, worldly, relating to practical and material affairs; concerned with what is ordinary
- b (adj.) not strict, careless; lacking discipline; not tense, relaxed
- c (v.) to quarrel or argue in a noisy, angry way; to obtain by argument; to herd; (n.) a noisy quarrel
- d institute, enact, or establish
- e Characterized by strictness, severity, or harshness, as in dealing with people, rules, or discipline; severely exact or accurate; precise
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- refuse to accept
- to fight or quarrel over something silly
- (adj.) peaceable, friendly
- having a gaunt, wasted, or exhausted appearance, as from prolonged suffering, exertion, or anxiety; worn
- v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
5 True/False Questions
peaked → the pointed top of something; mountain top
disposition → your usual mood
tyrant → A ruler or person who has complete power and uses it in cruel or unjust ways.
evade → avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
sketchy → N: imperfect, incomplete, slight, superficial; SYN: scrappy, shallow, skimpy; ANT; perfected with no mistakes; SEN: McDonalds' meals are always so gross and _____!