5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (n.) someone or something that is abandoned or neglected; (adj.) left abandoned; neglectful of duty
- b avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- c v. to rule over arbitrarily or tyrannically
- d Characterized by strictness, severity, or harshness, as in dealing with people, rules, or discipline; severely exact or accurate; precise
- e (v.) To look down on with scorn; to mock or insult by words or manner. (n.) A scornful look; a mocking or insulting remark.
5 Multiple choice questions
- (adj.) not strict, careless; lacking discipline; not tense, relaxed
- (n.) the strength needed to keep going or overcome physical or mental strain; staying power
- (adj.) peaceable, friendly
- to laugh in a half-suppressed way, a disrespectful laugh, laugh quietly
- your usual mood
5 True/False questions
establish → (n.) the strength needed to keep going or overcome physical or mental strain; staying power
refuse → avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
enact → v. To make into law, as by legislative act.
tyrant → A ruler or person who has complete power and uses it in cruel or unjust ways.
etiquette → the customary code of polite behavior in society or among members of a particular profession or group