← English8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To deceive by guile; delude.
- b A usually short interval of rest or relief.
- c Knowledgeable
- d To spread abroad
- e To evade or escape from, as by daring, cleverness, or skill
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Full of or involving peril; dangerous.
- Believing or showing the belief that people are motivated chiefly by base or selfish concerns; skeptical of the motives of others
- Lacking liveliness, animation, or interest; dull.
- dull, repetitive, boring
5 True/False Questions
Repast → To move back or away from a limit, point, or mark
Infinite → Having no boundaries or limits
De Facto → boldly resisting
Precarious → Dangerously lacking in security or stability
Solicitous → Yielding or containing plenty, Ample