← English8 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Of, relating to, or characteristic of old age.
- b Filled with or motivated by zeal; fervent
- c A period of 14 days; two weeks.
- d To cause (an organism) to multiply or breed.
- e To kill as a sacrifice.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To signal or summon, as by nodding or waving.
- An outward or token appearance.
- To regard with awe, deference, and devotion
- Severe or stern; somber and grave
5 True/False Questions
Slander → Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
Acute → To prove to be false or erroneous; overthrow by argument or proof
Refute → To evade or escape from, as by daring, cleverness, or skill
Exalted → Elevated in rank, character, or status. Noble
Obsequious → Full of or exhibiting servile compliance; fawning.