5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Determines how fonts, colors, and effects of the theme are combined and which color, font, and effects is dominant.
- A feature that lets you point to a choice in a gallery or palette and see the results in the document without actually clicking the choice.
- A computer program you use to organize and present information to others.
- A freehand drawing on the screen made by using the annotation tool.
- A box with a dotted border and text that you replace with your own text.
5 True/False Questions
Slides Tab → Displays the text of your presentation in the form of an outline.
Masters → A freehand drawing on the screen made by using the annotation tool.
Title Placeholder → A box with a dotted border and text that you replace with your own text.
Thumbnails → Small image of a slide.
Slide Timing → The amount of time a slide is visible on the screen during a slide show.