5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
- b adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
- c verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
- d adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- e adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
5 True/False Questions
Lampoon → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
Laconic → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
Circumlocution → noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
Aspersion → noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
Descry → noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.