5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- b adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
- c adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- d noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- e verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
- noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
- noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
5 True/False Questions
Loquacious → adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
Egocentric → adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
Engender → verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
Clandestine → verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
Largess → noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.