5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- b adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
- c verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- d noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
- e noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
- adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
- adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
- noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
5 True/False questions
Eponymous → noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
Juxtapose → verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
Impervious → adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
Kinetic → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Aspersion → noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)