5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
- b adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
- c noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- d noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- e adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
- adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
5 True/False Questions
Divisive → adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
Jingoism → noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
Coalesce → verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
Circumlocution → noun: The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language; a roundabout expression. (discursive)
Engender → verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.