5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- b noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- c adjective: Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language.
- d verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
- e noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
- adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
- noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
- noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- adjective: Worn out by over-use; trite; commonplace (banal)
5 True/False questions
Laconic → noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
Consanguineous → adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
Egocentric → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Succor → noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
Lampoon → noun: A written attack using satire.