5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
- b noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- c noun: The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language; a roundabout expression. (discursive)
- d adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
- e adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
5 True/False Questions
Succor → noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
Largess → noun: A written attack using satire.
Epoch → noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
Loquacious → adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
Maelstrom → verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.