5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- b noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- c noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- d adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- e adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
- adjective: Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language.
- noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
5 True/False Questions
Descry → verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
Loquacious → adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
Impervious → adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
Inchoate → noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
Maelstrom → verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.