5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Worn out by over-use; trite; commonplace (banal)
- b adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
- c noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- d noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- e adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
5 True/False Questions
Pantheism → noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
Consanguineous → adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
Circumlocution → noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
Deviation → noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
Lexicon → noun: A written attack using satire.