5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
- b verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
- c verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
- d noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- e noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
- noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
- adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
- verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
5 True/False Questions
Epilogue → noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
Eponymous → adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
Lexicon → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
Callous → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
Engender → noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.