5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
- b adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
- c noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- d adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- e adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
- adjective: Being or characteristic of or appropriate to everyday language.
- noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
5 True/False questions
Lachrymose → adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
Circumlocution → noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
Loquacious → adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
Egocentric → adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
Coalesce → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.