5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
- b noun: The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language; a roundabout expression. (discursive)
- c adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
- d noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- e noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)
- adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
- noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
- verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
5 True/False Questions
Juxtapose → verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
Vernacular → verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
Consanguineous → adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
Kinetic → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Egocentric → adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)