5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: A written attack using satire.
- b noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
- c noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
- d adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
- e adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
- verb: To place side-by-side, especially for comparison or contrast.
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
- noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)
5 True/False Questions
Lachrymose → adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
Laconic → noun: A written attack using satire.
Coalesce → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
Egocentric → adjective: Having or regarding the self or the individual as the center of all things. (narcissistic)
Circumlocution → noun: Act of plotting or scheming. (Chicanery, guile)