5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
- b adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
- c noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- d adjective: Worn out by over-use; trite; commonplace (banal)
- e noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
- adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
- adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
- verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
5 True/False questions
Maelstrom → noun: A restless, disordered, or tumultuous state of affairs; turmoil.
Epilogue → noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
Callous → noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
Laconic → noun: The entire vocabulary encompassing a nation, a person, a group, a subject, or a language.
Succor → noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.