5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
- b noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
- c noun: Generosity of spirit or attitude; giving or kind in nature or character; liberality in bestowing gifts.
- d verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
- e adjective: Secretive; kept or done in secret; surreptitious. (furtive)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
- adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
- noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
- noun: The use of unnecessarily wordy and indirect language; a roundabout expression. (discursive)
- adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
5 True/False Questions
Juxtapose → noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
Divisive → noun: Departure from the standard or norm; an exception (anomaly, aberration)
Hackneyed → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Vernacular → verb: To produce; to cause or create; to bring about.
Loquacious → adjective: Impossible to penetrate; incapable of being influence, persuaded, or affected. (impermeable, impregnable, immutable)