5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Imperfectly formed or formulated; in an initial or early stage. (incipient, embryonic, nascent)
- b adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
- c noun: Extreme and aggressive nationalism characterized especially by a belligerent foreign policy. (bellicosity)
- d adjective: Creating disunity or conflict; creating dissension or discord.
- e adjective: The name of a person for whom something is supposedly named in their honor.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.
- noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
- noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
- adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
5 True/False questions
Clandestine → verb: To grow together or cause to unite as one; to conjoin.
Juxtapose → noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)
Kinetic → adjective: Using few words. (taciturn)
Coalesce → adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
Maelstrom → verb: To catch sight of; to detect or perceive.