5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Very talkative. (garrulous, voluble)
- b adjective: Arrogantly self-assured; domineering; authoritative (autocratic)
- c adjective: Fearless; incapable of being overcome, subdued, or vanquished; invincible.
- d noun: False rumor, damaging report, slander. (calumny)
- e adjective: Relating to motion; characterized by movement.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Tearful; mournful; inclined to weep. (maudlin)
- adjective: Thick-skinned; insensitive; emotionally hardened.
- noun: The doctrine that God is the transcended reality of which the material universe and human beings are only manifestations.
- noun: A written attack using satire.
- adjective: Quick to act without thinking; impulsive; characterized by sudden or forceful energy or emotion.(extemporaneous)
5 True/False Questions
Consanguineous → adjective: Of the same origin; related by blood.
Epilogue → noun: Concluding section of a literary work often dealing with the future of its characters.
Epoch → noun: A particular period of history, especially one considered remarkable or noteworthy.
Succor → noun: Help; relief; aid; assistance.
Juxtapose → noun: Fame, glory, honor (encomium, homage)