5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: A part, portion, or share.
- b noun: A remedy for all diseases.
- c adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
- d noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
- e noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: One who hates or mistrusts or is cynical of humankind.
- adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
- noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- noun: Elaborate praises or laudation. (encomium, homage, kudos)
5 True/False questions
Quixotic → adjective: Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuits of unreachable goals.
Paragon → noun: A remedy for all diseases.
Extol → verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
Ribald → verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
Maudlin → adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.