5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
- b noun: A remedy for all diseases.
- c noun: A part, portion, or share.
- d adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
- e adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.
- adjective: Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time. (omnipresent).
- noun: Honesty or expression.
5 True/False Questions
Captious → adjective: Marked by a disposition to find and point out trivial faults.
Obstreperous → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
Nihilism → noun: The belief that existence and all traditional values are meaningless.
Pathos → verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
Quotidian → noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.