5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
- b adjective: Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful; supreme.
- c adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- d adjective: Hostile; unfriendly.
- e noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
5 Multiple choice questions
- verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
- adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
- noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
- noun: A person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.
- adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
5 True/False questions
Quotidian → adjective: Occurring daily; commonplace. (banal, diurnal)
Captious → adjective: Marked by a disposition to find and point out trivial faults.
Amortize → noun: Force or the power to use force in gaining compliance.
Obfuscate → verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
Panacea → noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.