5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
- b noun: A part, portion, or share.
- c adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- d adjective: Occurring daily; commonplace. (banal, diurnal)
- e adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
- verb: To explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody; surveillance; to survey.
- adjective: Operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect.
- adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
5 True/False Questions
Maudlin → adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.
Culpable → adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
Ubiquitous → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
Capitulate → verb: To submit utterly and completely. (acquiesce).
Pathos → noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.