5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time. (omnipresent).
- b verb: To confuse; obscure; to be difficult to perceive or understand.
- c noun: A part, portion, or share.
- d adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
- e verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: The belief that existence and all traditional values are meaningless.
- verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
- noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
- noun: Trickery; sleight of hand. (chicanery, guile)
5 True/False questions
Capitulate → verb: To submit utterly and completely. (acquiesce).
Quixotic → adjective: Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuits of unreachable goals.
Obstreperous → adjective: Troublesome; boisterous; unruly. (Churlish, tumultuous, fractious)
Omnipotent → adjective: Having unlimited or universal power, authority, or force; all-powerful; supreme.
Ribald → verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)