5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- b adjective: Marked by a disposition to find and point out trivial faults.
- c noun: Trickery; sleight of hand. (chicanery, guile)
- d adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
- e adjective: Occurring daily; commonplace. (banal, diurnal)
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- noun: A remedy for all diseases.
- verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
- noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- adjective: Hostile; unfriendly.
5 True/False questions
Raconteur → noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
Panegyric → adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
Misanthrope → noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
Insolent → adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
Spurious → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;