5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
- b adjective: Belonging to a particular area.
- c verb: to pay off or liquidate.
- d noun: A part, portion, or share.
- e verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: A quality that arouses pity, sympathy, tenderness, or sorrow.
- adjective: Hostile; unfriendly.
- adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
- adjective: Troublesome; boisterous; unruly. (Churlish, tumultuous, fractious)
5 True/False questions
Quixotic → adjective: Occurring daily; commonplace. (banal, diurnal)
Reconnoiter → verb: To explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody; surveillance; to survey.
Panegyric → noun: Honesty or expression.
Paragon → noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
Obfuscate → verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)