5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- b noun: A remedy for all diseases.
- c adjective: Guilty; responsible for wrongdoing.
- d verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
- e verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- adjective: Marked by a disposition to find and point out trivial faults.
- noun: One who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit.
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- adjective: Hostile; unfriendly.
- verb: to pay off or liquidate.
5 True/False Questions
Nihilism → adjective: Overly sentimental; too much sentiment for effect.
Quixotic → verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
Mitigate → verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
Moiety → noun: A part, portion, or share.
Ubiquitous → adjective: Being or seeming to be everywhere at the same time. (omnipresent).