5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: The belief that existence and all traditional values are meaningless.
- b adjective: Caught up in the romance of noble deeds and the pursuits of unreachable goals.
- c adjective: Operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect.
- d noun: One who hates or mistrusts or is cynical of humankind.
- e noun: A person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
- noun: A part, portion, or share.
- verb: To praise highly. (exalt, glorify)
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
5 True/False questions
Panegyric → noun: Elaborate praises or laudation. (encomium, homage, kudos)
Obfuscate → verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
Audacious → adjective: Marked by a disposition to find and point out trivial faults.
Capitulate → verb: To enroll or register in a college or university as a candidate for a degree.
Paragon → noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.