5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect.
- b verb: To submit utterly and completely. (acquiesce).
- c adjective: Characterized by or indulging vular, lewd humor.
- d adjective: Fearlessly daring; invulnerable to fear or intimidation. (inexorable)
- e noun: A person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
- adjective: Insulting and arrogant. (imperious, impertinent, impudent)
- adjective: Unfeeling; without sensation. (callous)
- noun: A part, portion, or share.
- noun: Honesty or expression.
5 True/False questions
Ubiquitous → adjective: Neither genuine, authentic, nor true;
Paragon → noun: A model or pattern of excellence or perfection; an archetype.
Raconteur → verb: To explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody; surveillance; to survey.
Obfuscate → verb: To soften, make milder; to moderate. (assuage, allay, extenuate, palliate)
Legerdemain → noun: Trickery; sleight of hand. (chicanery, guile)