5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Arterial blood gases need special handling. What is the handling requirement?
- Which of the following clinical laboratory sections usually has drug analysis; Clinical microbiology, Clinical chemistry, Clinical immunology, Hematology
- The anterior and ventral surface of the body has which of the following body cavaties
- In drawing blood for multiple laboratory tests, why is it recommended that at least one other tube be drawn before the tubes for coagulation tests?
- The vein in the arm that is most subject to venipuncture?
- a Thoracic, abdominal and pelvic
- b Clinical chemistry
- c Median cubital vein
- d To reduce the chances of contaminating the specimen with tissue fluids
- e Specimen must be chilled after collection
5 Multiple choice questions
- Monitoring of the patients health status to develop a community needs assessment
- Does not contain anticoagulant
- Right and left atrium
5 True/False questions
Emotional stress, such as anxiety or fear of blood collections, can lead to an increase in → Arteries
Which of the following reflects the primary function of leukocytes; Oxygen transport, Host cells, Blood clotting, Defense → Yellow, light blue, green, gray
Which arteries provide blood to the heart? → Does not contain anticoagulant
Which of the following is not considered a PPE; Goggles, Face Shield, Mask, Bio hazard bags → Goggles
The blood vessels that carry oxygenated blood away from the heart are the → Arteries