5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Which of the following represents the correct order of draw?
- The vein in the arm that is most subject to venipuncture?
- Emotional stress, such as anxiety or fear of blood collections, can lead to an increase in
- Which of the following analytes is a hormone; Cortisol, Cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, Blood urea nitrogen
- Which arteries provide blood to the heart?
- a WBC count
- b Coronary
- c Yellow, light blue, green, gray
- d Median cubital vein
- e Cortisol
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Put it into a sharps container, without recapping, immediately after withdrawing it
- Inadequate fast
- After a meal
5 True/False Questions
Which of the following body systems provide carbon dioxide and oxygen exchange? Nervous, Muscular, Respiratory, Reproductive → Defense
Which of the following is not a component that makes up the chain of infection? → Mode of transportation
Which of the following clinical laboratory sections usually has drug analysis; Clinical microbiology, Clinical chemistry, Clinical immunology, Hematology → Clinical chemistry
What does PPE stand for? → Personal Protective Equipment
Bacteria,viruses,fungus or parasites belong to which type of hazard → Coronary