5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- Solid, Liquid, and Gas
- a Dissolving speeds up w/...
- b A solute could be one of these three things
- c Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- d Contains more solute than a saturated one
- e 1 mL of water has a mass of:
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Homogeneous mixtures where the particles are distributed evenly throughout
- A term that expresses how much solute is dissolved in a given amount of solvent.
- A solution with a lot of solute in it
- Substance being dissolved
5 True/False Questions
Solvent → Substance the solute is being dissolved in
Solubility → Substance being dissolved
A Saturated Solution of water in the air → What is rain?
Kinetic Theory → Liquid
Air → 1 mL of water has a mass of: