5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- a Dissolving speeds up w/...
- b A solution with a small amount of solute in it
- c Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- d When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
- e Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A term that expresses how much solute is dissolved in a given amount of solvent.
- A solute could be one of these three things
- When heat is given off while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
- All particles are in constant motion
5 True/False Questions
Supersaturated → Contains more solute than a saturated one
weight % → One way to calculate the concentration of a solid dissolved in a liquid is by
A Saturated Solution of water in the air → What is rain?
Saturated → When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
Increase Pressure and Cool Solvent → How would you increase the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid?