5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Increase Pressure and Cool Solvent
- a Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- b How would you increase the amount of gas dissolved in a liquid?
- c 1 mL of water has a mass of:
- d A solution with a lot of solute in it
- e A solution with a small amount of solute in it
5 Multiple choice questions
- One way to calculate the concentration of a solid dissolved in a liquid is by
- Substance the solute is being dissolved in
- Contains more solute than a saturated one
- When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
5 True/False questions
Solute → Substance being dissolved
A Saturated Solution of water in the air → What is rain?
Solid, Liquid, and Gas → How much solute can dissolve in a given amount of solvent
Solution → Substance being dissolved
Kinetic Theory → All particles are in constant motion