5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- weight %
- a One way to calculate the concentration of a solid dissolved in a liquid is by
- b When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
- c Liquid
- d Non-Polar solutes dissolve in what kind of solvents
- e Dissolving speeds up w/...
5 Multiple choice questions
- A solution with a small amount of solute in it
- A solution with a lot of solute in it
- When heat is given off while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
- What is rain?
- Contains more solute than a saturated one
5 True/False questions
Solution → Homogeneous mixtures where the particles are distributed evenly throughout
Solid, Liquid, and Gas → How much solute can dissolve in a given amount of solvent
Alloy → Solid
Solvent → Substance being dissolved
Air → 1 mL of water has a mass of: