5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Agitation (stirring), Increasing the surface area, and heating
- a How much solute can dissolve in a given amount of solvent
- b Substance being dissolved
- c Contains more solute than a saturated one
- d When heat is given off while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
- e Dissolving speeds up w/...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Substance the solute is being dissolved in
- A solute could be one of these three things
- 1 mL of water has a mass of:
- When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.
- A solution with a small amount of solute in it
5 True/False Questions
Endothermic → When heat is absorbed while a solute is dissolving the reaction is said to be:
Kinetic Theory → Liquid
Polar → Solid
Concentration → A solution with a lot of solute in it
Saltwater → When a solution holds all of a given solute it can hold.