5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- shoulder bone
- clavicle and ribs
- false ribs
- a They join with the vertebral column in the back but join the 7th rib anteriorly instead of attaching to the sternum
- b medical name for "breastbone"
- c general name for "scapula"
- d the uppermost part of the sternum articulates on the sides with the
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- clavicle, scapula, sternum, ribs are
- they join with the sternum anteriorly and with the vertebral column in the back.
- floating ribs are completely free at their *** extremity
- medical name for "shoulder bone"
- the lower portion of the sternum is called the
5 True/False Questions
12 → meaning of "xiph/o"
costal cartilages → general name for "clavicle"
true ribs → ribs 1-7 are called
clavicle → name the slender bone, which is one on each side of the body, connecting the breast bone to each shoulder bone.
floating ribs → They join with the vertebral column in the back but join the 7th rib anteriorly instead of attaching to the sternum