5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a noun: Weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy; exhaustion resulting from lack of sustenance. (lassitude, lethargy, torpid).
- b noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
- c adjective: Harmful to living things; injurious to physical or mental health. (pernicious).
- d noun: The period of development in the uterus from conception until birth.
- e noun: A minute amount; an iota or trace; virtually imperceptible.
5 Multiple choice questions
- adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
- noun: An inference or conclusion that does not follow logically from the premises or evidence provided.
- noun: A string or chain of flowers, foliage, or ribbons, suspended in a curve between two points.
verb: To decorate or embellish with ornament.
- noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
- noun: Something out of its proper or chronological order, especially a person or practice that belongs to an earlier time.
5 True/False questions
Juncture → noun: A place where two things are joined. (confluence).
Epicure → noun: A person with refined taste, especially in food and wine.
Quid pro quo → noun: Something that is given or taken in return for something else; a reciprocal exchange.
Insular → adjective: Of, relating to, or constituting an island. (parochial).
Categorical → adjective: Being without exception or qualification. (definitive, unequivocal).