5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Secluded and contemplative; strictly disciplined or regimented. (self-abnegating, ascetic, austere, insular).
- b noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
- c verb: To voice opposition; to object.
- d verb: To acknowledge, often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper.
- e adjective: Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
- noun: A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement. (bulwark).
- noun: Something out of its proper or chronological order, especially a person or practice that belongs to an earlier time.
- verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.
- adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
5 True/False Questions
Venal → verb: To voice opposition; to object.
Epicure → noun: A place where two things are joined. (confluence).
Anodyne → verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.
Lucid → adjective: Easily understood; clear and perceptible; intelligible.
Non sequitur → adjective: Of, relating to, or constituting an island. (parochial).