5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Harmful to living things; injurious to physical or mental health. (pernicious).
- b adjective: Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
noun: A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.
- c adjective: Conspicuously bad, offensive, or reprehensible.
- d adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
- e noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: A minute amount; an iota or trace; virtually imperceptible.
- adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
- noun: Weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy; exhaustion resulting from lack of sustenance. (lassitude, lethargy, torpid).
- adjective: Hardened against feeling; stubbornly impenitent; not giving into persuasion. (callous, insensate, insentient, obstinate, pertinacious).
- noun: A person with refined taste, especially in food and wine.
5 True/False Questions
Oblique → adjective: Indirect or evasive; devious, misleading, or dishonest. (prevaricating, equivocating).
Internecine → adjective: Of or relating to struggle within a nation, an organization, or a group.
Foster → verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.
Lucid → adjective: Easily understood; clear and perceptible; intelligible.
Non sequitur → adjective: Secluded and contemplative; strictly disciplined or regimented. (self-abnegating, ascetic, austere, insular).