5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
- b adjective: Open to bribery; willing to be corrupted; capable of betraying honor, duty, or ethics for financial or material gain.
- c adjective: Harmful to living things; injurious to physical or mental health. (pernicious).
- d adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
- e adjective: Secluded and contemplative; strictly disciplined or regimented. (self-abnegating, ascetic, austere, insular).
5 Multiple choice questions
- noun: Something that is given or taken in return for something else; a reciprocal exchange.
- noun: A person or thing that assumes the leadership or forefront, as of a profession or industry.
- noun: A structure, usually brick or stone, built against a wall for support or reinforcement. (bulwark).
- noun: Weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy; exhaustion resulting from lack of sustenance. (lassitude, lethargy, torpid).
- adjective: Being without exception or qualification. (definitive, unequivocal).
5 True/False questions
Lucid → adjective: Easily understood; clear and perceptible; intelligible.
Scintilla → adjective: Of, relating to, or constituting an island. (parochial).
Inhibit → adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
Adhere → adjective: Located beneath or below; lower or under.
Anodyne → adjective: Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
noun: A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.