5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a adjective: Being without exception or qualification. (definitive, unequivocal).
- b noun: The period of development in the uterus from conception until birth.
- c verb: To bring up; to nurture; to promote growth and development.
- d noun: The beginning of something, such as an undertaking; a commencement.
- e noun: A contractual agreement made between different parties to compensate for any possible or anticipated damages or losses.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- noun: A person or thing that assumes the leadership or forefront, as of a profession or industry.
- verb: To acknowledge, often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper.
- adjective: Capable of soothing or eliminating pain.
noun: A medicine, such as aspirin, that relieves pain.
- adjective: Extremely angry; furious.
- noun: Something out of its proper or chronological order, especially a person or practice that belongs to an earlier time.
5 True/False Questions
Non sequitur → noun: An inference or conclusion that does not follow logically from the premises or evidence provided.
Insular → adjective: Of, relating to, or constituting an island. (parochial).
Manifold → adjective: Clearly apparent to the sight or understanding; obvious.
verb: To evidence; to prove; to show or demonstrate plainly; to reveal.
Adhere → verb: To remain devoted to or be in support of something.
Inanition → noun: Weakness characterized by a lack of vitality or energy; exhaustion resulting from lack of sustenance. (lassitude, lethargy, torpid).