3 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cranial Cavity
- Golgi Apparatus
- Amino Acids
- Spinal Cord
- a Organelle of the cell that packages cellular material for transport.
- b Cavity containing the skull and brain
- c ...
- d Organelle that consists of a small sac with digestive enzymes in it. These destroy pathogens that invade the cell.
- e Part of the central nervous system. Continuous with the medulla oblongata of the brain and extends down the back in the spinal cavity. Ends at L2 and seperates into individual nerves.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Chemicals (such as DNA or RNA) that carry genetic information
- A carbohydrate that is composed of 2 monosaccharides
- The space between the parietal and visceral layers of the pleura
5 True/False Questions
Abdomino Pelvic Cavity → Continuous cavity within the abdomen and pelvis that contains the largest organs of the gastrointestinal system.
Stratified Squamos → Fats.
Free Ribosomes → ...
Simple Columnar → ...
Mitochondrion → ...