5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Two Pleural Cavities
- Cranial Cavity
- Pelvic Cavity
- a ...
- b Cavity containing the skull and brain
- c The space between the parietal and visceral layers of the pleura
- d An organelle that precedes mitosis
- e Genetic material found in the nucleus of a cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Continuous cavity within the abdomen and pelvis that contains the largest organs of the gastrointestinal system.
5 True/False questions
Secretory Vesicles → An organelle that precedes mitosis
Transitional Epithelium → Cavity containing the skull and brain
Stratified Squamos → Cavity containing the skull and brain
Nucleic Acids → ...
Golgi Apparatus → Organelle of the cell that packages cellular material for transport.