5 Written Questions
2 Matching Questions
- Two Pleural Cavities
- a The space between the parietal and visceral layers of the pleura
- b ...
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Semipermiable barrier that sourrounds a cell and holds in the cytoplasm. It allows water and some nutrients to enter and waste products to leave the cell.
- Organelle of the cell that packages cellular material for transport.
- Organelle that consists of a small sac with digestive enzymes in it. These destroy pathogens that invade the cell.
- Continuous cavity within the abdomen and pelvis that contains the largest organs of the gastrointestinal system.
- Genetic material found in the nucleus of a cell.
5 True/False Questions
Fatty Acids → Chemicals (such as DNA or RNA) that carry genetic information
Nuclear Envelope → Chemicals (such as DNA or RNA) that carry genetic information
Lipids → Small hairs that flow in waves to move foreign particles away from the lungs toward the nose and throat, where they can be expelled. Also found inside the Fallopian tubes to propel an ovum toward the uterus.
Simple Columnar → Round, central region within the nucleus. It makes ribosomes.
Cranial Cavity → Cavity containing the skull and brain