5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- domestic violence
- a a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- b an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
- c deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- d punishment used to discouraged crime
- e abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
- written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- an agreement among conspirators
5 True/False Questions
felony → a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
burglary → breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
mayhem → the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
First-degree murder → premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
district court → written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.