5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
- b holding or held in trust
- c a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- d written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- e intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.
- pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
5 True/False Questions
domestic violence → punishment used to discouraged crime
district court → division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
battery → stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.
intentional → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
burglary → illegal touching of another person