5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- First-degree murder
- a Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- b deliberate
- c an agreement among conspirators
- d premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- e an unpremeditated taking of a human life
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- illegal touching of another person
- mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
5 True/False Questions
arson → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
civil → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
district court → division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
detterence → illegal touching of another person
domestic violence → abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.