5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- district court
- a intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
- b written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- c an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
- d anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense
- e division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
5 Multiple choice questions
- abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
- illegal touching of another person
- an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
5 True/False questions
Larceny → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
detterence → punishment used to discouraged crime
First-degree murder → premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
civil → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
Euthanasia → Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.