5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- domestic violence
- First-degree murder
- a any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- b abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
- c premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- d punishment used to discouraged crime
- e intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
- the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- holding or held in trust
- deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
5 True/False questions
civil → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
Malice → unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
cited → pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
battery → illegal touching of another person
Larceny → illegal touching of another person