5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First-degree murder
- a a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
- b deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- c an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- d premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- e unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
5 Multiple choice questions
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
- the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
- breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
- punishment used to discouraged crime
5 True/False questions
domestic violence → abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
criminal → pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
indictment → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
civil → mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
intentional → deliberate