5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- district court
- a division of the trial court, serving a specific geogrpahic area, with only one judge to decide a case.
- b a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- c an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- d holding or held in trust
- e mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
5 Multiple choice questions
- Intentional action or lack of action causing the merciful death of someone suffering from a terminal illness or incurable condition.
- abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
- breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
- intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
- a crime more then serious than a misdemeanor and punishable by imprisonment for more than one year or death
5 True/False questions
detterence → punishment used to discouraged crime
intentional → deliberate
misdemeanor → holding or held in trust
indictment → deliberate
criminal → anyone who has committed a criminal offense or who has been proven guilty of such an offense