5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- b the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing
- c deliberate
- d an offense less serious than a felony and which may be punished by a fine or sentence toa local prison for less than one year.
- e mentioned in reference to legal sources that support a proposition of law to be established
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- holding or held in trust
- punishment used to discouraged crime
- deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
5 True/False Questions
criminal → pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
domestic violence → punishment used to discouraged crime
indictment → deliberate
Larceny → illegal touching of another person
battery → stealing or removing someone's personal property to convert it illegally or deprive the owner of its possession.It is a felony.