5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- First-degree murder
- a illegal touching of another person
- b premeditated murder or murder committed with extreme cruelty
- c deliberate deception intended to produce unlawful gain
- d pertaining to crimes against a person or persons.
- e an agreement among conspirators
5 Multiple choice questions
- unjust intention to commit an illegal act to injure someone
- an unpremeditated taking of a human life
- a person or party against whom a plantiff's allegations are brought
- abuse, physical or mental that occurs in a home.
- any deliberate attempt or threat to inflict bodily injury upon another person and with apparent ability to do so.
5 True/False questions
district court → written accusation charging a party with committing a crime which is drawn up by the prosecuting attorney and issued by a grand jury.
Larceny → intentional burning of another's building or property for a malicious or illegal purpose.
Euthanasia → breaking and entering for the purpose of committing a crime.
intentional → deliberate
mayhem → the wanton causing of violent injury to a person or thing